new pics and update page 5

this I gotta watch.... at first I thought it was 8 gauge power wire you had going and comming from that crossover. what are all the speakers your going to be running that you need this much wire? why a run of 4 gauge and 0? whay are you trimming the pannels?

yes there is 8ga but that was being used for the subs lol . i am planning on running 4 maybe 5 sets of components. plus 2 8" subs in the front doors. im not running active on this one so all the crossovers will be on the amp rack but i may change that. the 4ga is for my 4ch for now. and the 0ga is for the mono amp. going for big power on that one so i only have to run one amp. the wood will be tucked under the panels so they need to be trimmed a little to clear.

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

well just an update. its raining here in socal. so cant do much work on the car. wehre i stand: im debating if i want to cut the carpet in the rear part of the car. i know that would be a lot easier then trimming the interior panels. what do you guys think ? will get my new 4ch soon then after x-mas will get my new RCAs. i have been thinking about a few things and finely figured out what im going to run . im getting a 2nd mtx 8500 and building a new ported box for them. i will be running them off an audioque 3500d. so it will be 2 4ch and 1 class d . 3 amps all together. yes more pics coming soon

Why are you not going to just trim the rack to fit around the panels?

lol dont have that much skill with a saw. i figured that it would be easier this way. plus i need new carpet any ways lol..

new update: i got my new 4ch amp today. man i cant wait to hook it up. here are some pics of it

newamp018.jpg?t=1292703857

newamp020.jpg?t=1292703857

newamp019.jpg?t=1292703857

its a realm a600.4. it came really highly recommended. the 1st thing i notice was its heavier then my last 4ch. it has a way better crossover and removable terminals. witch is something ive never dealt with before but i like it so far.

update well not much of one . its raining like crazy here and i cant do a damn thing.. i will try to do some work if i can. ill probably get a video up on the new amp. just a side note on that amp. i got it new for a damn good price and the shop i got it from said they "lost" the box. i called to see about get the stuff that is suppose to come with the amp and he never called me back. that is strike 2 and if they cant or wont or even try to charge me for it that is strike 3.. ill call the manufacturer on Monday and see what they say and can do. test there customer service. it was an authorized dealer i bought the amp though.

Damn good looking amp!!! never heard of them before today, any relation to realm of excursion?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Damn good looking amp!!! never heard of them before today, any relation to realm of excursion?

as far as i know i dont think so.. this brand has been around for a few years. they are a sister company of shoche they also make efx. realm doesn't have a huge line but what they make they make well. this amp came highly recommended. its got some cool features. its not a bling type amp with a bunch of lights on it.. if it sounds good then ill be getting a 2nd one. i think its goint to look good matched up to am audioque 3500.1d

You do realize that Realm of Excursion is a car audio website and not a brand, right?

Im interested to see what you think of that Realm amp...they look REALLY good for the price so I'm a bit skeptical...

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

You do realize that Realm of Excursion is a car audio website and not a brand, right?

Im interested to see what you think of that Realm amp...they look REALLY good for the price so I'm a bit skeptical...

yes, i know. but just thought maybe coming out with a line of products. SMD has subs,(through ascendant audio) so why not?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

Archived