All right guys i need to know if my transmisson is FUCKED or not....for some reason it wont engage in to reverse or it wont get any of the gears in d...if i get it to drive it will until i get to a stop or so..Then it will struggle to even go and it reves up it seems like if its stuck in N or something

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yup its a auto...how much you think any of those iis going to run me..I hope it s not low on fluid but i will ahve to check on that one....

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

worse case bad clutches, depending on what it is 300-1500. bands 100-300, or get a book n you can do it your self.(cost of book) filter 100 or 30 or so if you do it your self. vac pod ?? depends on vehicle.

low on fluid it not as bad as is sounds as long as there was no smoke/smell coming from the car you will be fine. what do u drive?

wll i do get some sort of smell cause i have to drive it to work and back...Fuck man im looking at some expensive shit arnt i.Well im going to go check and see if it needs fluid or not.

yup its a auto...how much you think any of those iis going to run me..I hope it s not low on fluid but i will ahve to check on that one....

Well, there's your problem.

But on a serious note, What kind of car? My old caravan that I had (awesome dodge auto trans) had a leak in the transmission, and it would make it sluggish and it would shift slow, I'd have to step on it to take off and my gas mileage would be murdered. Topped the trans fluid off every week and it was fine.

My friend's Ford Probe (auto) had a crack in the transmission housing and water had gotten in, and it did exactly the same stuff you're describing.

Edited by lAutruche

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i hate doing all that shifting nonsense :lol:

Its a pontiac Grand prix GTP

how handy with the wrenches are you you could do a tranny swap get one from the junk yard just pull the pan first and make sure it doesnt have metal shavings in the bottom

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Hmm, have you checked your fluid? it could be just low on fluid. Also check the transmission all over for cracks in the housing. If it is cracked and water got it, it's most likely done for, though a friend of mine did manage to save his. He found the crack, ground it down a bit, welded it up good and flushed the transmission, cleaned it out and replaced the filter and it was good as new.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want