Alex K Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 What bit do I need to cut rings? Also, are jaspers universal? Which do you guys reccommend? No way in hell am i going to use a jig for circles anymore. Too long to do. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
knowledge Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 i too would like to know REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
deeje Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 I thought it was just me taking for ever to do it does a jig just make it take longer? --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
GTCharged Posted December 24, 2010 Report Posted December 24, 2010 What do you mean by rings? If you mean large circular holes, this may work: http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=hole+saw+drill+bit&cid=12863552573435257944&ei=BE4UTar9AY6E3gTxy_mKDA&sa=title&ved=0CA4Q8wI# Or any variants of. Dual Alpine Type R 12's Dual Alpine M500 Amps Generic Single Front Ported Box JVC HD Radio 2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor
sodfamily Posted December 24, 2010 Report Posted December 24, 2010 I use a Spiral Upcut 1/4" shank bit for my router.. As far as the Jasper Jig, read this...... If you’re a speaker builder, then you need this tool! Jasper Audio Circle Jig precision router attachments convert your plunge router into a precision circle cutting device. The Model 200 will cut circles and mortises in 1/16" increments from 2-1/4" to 18-3/16" in diameter. Model 400 is perfect for tweeters and small midranges, cutting holes from 1" to 7-1/2". This makes it the ideal tool for creating highly accurate cutouts in custom built speaker cabinet baffles. Designed for use with MDF, plywood, particle board, solid woods and plastic sheet. Mounts directly to the base of 19 different models of plunge routers including Bosch 1613 and 1615, DeWalt 621 and 625, Freud FT2000E, Hitachi M8V, TR12 and M12V, Porter Cable 693 and 7539, Skill 1823 and 1825, and all Sears, Ryobi and Makita models. Made in the U.S.A. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=365-260 Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887 Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now) Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100 Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star) Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.