livinloudturbo Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 What was left of my last system out of my old car 1 of my 15" kicker CVX's and a lil box I threw together..... kicker zx1500.1 (taking care of the mess next weekend ran out of time) Kicker 1/0 gage wire A couple more shots of my HU JVC KDX-750 I think. and how i have my ipod half a$$ed right now I'll throw up more pics as I make it all look nice! I really Like the way this sounds and one of my better boxes I have built.:peace:
hdorre Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 It's nice seeing a simple build every once in a while I love kerfed ports. Did you do it yourself? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
baaudio Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 you threw the box together haha. from what i understand kerf cuts arent easy. dont be modest now lol. sick system. im jealous of the amp. i have the 08 model 1500. the 10 models look sexxyyy :drinks: Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
livinloudturbo Posted November 30, 2010 Author Report Posted November 30, 2010 It's nice seeing a simple build every once in a while I love kerfed ports. Did you do it yourself? yeah first time and will def. build more like it I really like the way it sounds. and I have another cvx that wouldn't fit with out building it in the trunk. you threw the box together haha. from what i understand kerf cuts arent easy. dont be modest now lol. sick system. im jealous of the amp. i have the 08 model 1500. the 10 models look sexxyyy :drinks: Thanks bro it took about an hour from not knowing anything to cutting the acutual pice and a lil math he he.... Yeah I sold my last one as soon as the 2010's came out, way better IMO.
7jezuz7 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 This looks real nice man! An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2 My Youtube Bass Vids Updates When Possible... I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)
knowledge Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 good shit man. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
OLDSKOOL78302 Posted December 4, 2010 Report Posted December 4, 2010 nice job! HEAD UNIT JENSEN VM9312 4 12" KICKER COMPS 4 PUNCH 150 AMPS "0NE ON EACH SUB" 2 ALPINE 3522 ON MIDS AND HIGHS MLA MOD BIG 3 OPTIMA D31T BATTERY UP FRONT, ANOTHER IN BACK 2 KINETIK BATTERIES IN BACK ALSO"ONE 800,ONE 1200" DUAL ALTERNATORS "ONE 200 AMP" OTHER MECHMAN 270 LARGE CASE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.