Sonic Electronix

What Setup for $350-$400

I feel the budget is too small. If you get a bigger amp you are going to need bigger wires and idk how that 16 year old box is holding p so you may be in need of a new one. Just my thoughts. I think a single sa-12 and maybe a 500-1 prime could fit in that budget.

idk ... i just don't think i can do a 15 right now cause that would be alot more cash then i have ...

i would have to upgrade wiring and would have to get a custom box made since my trunk is only 15" tall ...

and i don't think that a there is a good quality amp for under 200$ that will run that sundown or audiopipe

i think that the best bet for me ... until i get a better paying job ... or sell some stuff would be something in the 10"s or 12"s that dont require me to upgrade wiring and can fit in the trunk with a non-custom box ... but ... i could probaly do a lower power 15" ... but wouldnt that defeat the purpose ? .

i like the looks of the RE audio and polk audio DB's but i am unsure on if there good ... lol

Vehicle: 1996 Chevy Prizm

Amplifiers: Dual Xpa6100(Sub)

Enclosure: BassWorks 2.5ish sealed

Mids/Highs: Polk 6.5"s and polk 4"s

Subwoofers: RockFord Fosgate 15"

Wire:8gauge

Future Upgrades:Amp, another 15" , Big #

I don't know your situation? But for what I posted if you buy Tristan's XL. 275 for the sub

160 for amp

40-60 to get a box designed and you build it

0g wiring - big 3 and to the amp and amp ground is about 30ft about all together. Maybe a little less. So maybe $60-70 if you get just some decent wiring. I think Knukonceptz has some for around $1-2 a foot

So around $550-600 installed

You can add up 4-5 different setups and no matter what it all comes out to the same amount of money when you include wiring and a box. So it's all on your budget. A SA12 on just a solid 600-1,000 watts in a GOOD box will make any best buy shopper more then happy IMO.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

the box is brand new ... the sub is 15+ years old

Is it an enclosure for a 12"? Then just a sa-12 or lvl 3 or 2 w/e you want then a prime 500-1 which is like $120 or a pioneer 600 watt for around the same price. That would leave plenty left over for some a 4 gauge wire kit which I think I got one for my brother's car for $30 lol. Cheap wire and sucks to work with but on a budget gets the job done. I don't know the exact consumer price on the sa-12 but I assume $200-ISH or maybe less. That will be right in your budget

Is it an enclosure for a 12"? Then just a sa-12 or lvl 3 or 2 w/e you want then a prime 500-1 which is like $120 or a pioneer 600 watt for around the same price. That would leave plenty left over for some a 4 gauge wire kit which I think I got one for my brother's car for $30 lol. Cheap wire and sucks to work with but on a budget gets the job done. I don't know the exact consumer price on the sa-12 but I assume $200-ISH or maybe less. That will be right in your budget

yeah it is a 12" enclosure .... where do you buy sundown audio subs online ? i cant find anywhere

so that one sa-12" is going to be louder then 2 12" polks,RE's or infinitys

ok cool ... thats my number 1 option

now if i had to .... get like 2 10"r 12" of a lower power what would you guys pick

Archived