Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm getting rear door pods made for my truck and can't decide what I want to run in them...My front doors hold a 6.5 and 5.25...right now I'm running a id cx 6.5 mid and a id ctx 5.25 coaxial in my front doors...It sounds great but I don't know if i should do same with my back doors...I'm wondering If I should just run two coaxial's in my rear doors since I don't have any other area to put tweeters in the back..or should I do the same with my rear doors and run a mid and coaxial also?

Posted

if you are doing custom doors make a place for the tweeter and do a comp set.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

if you are doing custom doors make a place for the tweeter and do a comp set.

true...I may just do a component set so I wont have to buy another 4 channel....run the components in my kicks on 3rd channel and rear doors on the 4 channel..that sounds like a good Idea to me acutally...Now I wonder if I should get another pair of ctx 6.5s or get a cx6.5 mid and ctx tweet..hmmm

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 502 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...