Jbabycsx 2000 Sonoma build

If you need help let me know. You wanna paint my mids and highs idea for me??

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the props! The dash is not finished yet. Im spraying some of the parts black with a little clear mixed into it. The tan color is just SEM spray paint from the PPG store. It works really good but its about $15 a can. Im going to try and get my blowthru designed soon so I know where to mount my amps. Its gonna be a tight fit thats for sure!

For those that dont know, the plan to run 4 AQ 12's has been changed. 4 DC XL 15's with upgraded spiders are on the way!

Pm me how you plan on doing this? what bed cover do you have? im guessing a 4th order? about 17-18" high in the back section with a smaller part in the front to slide into the bed?

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Thanks for the props! The dash is not finished yet. Im spraying some of the parts black with a little clear mixed into it. The tan color is just SEM spray paint from the PPG store. It works really good but its about $15 a can.

Im going to try and get my blowthru designed soon so I know where to mount my amps. Its gonna be a tight fit thats for sure!

For those that dont know, the plan to run 4 AQ 12's has been changed. 4 DC XL 15's with upgraded spiders are on the way!

Pm me how you plan on doing this? what bed cover do you have? im guessing a 4th order? about 17-18" high in the back section with a smaller part in the front to slide into the bed?

He could go that route with the 4th order but I think i would do a standard ported box with a the cab entrance acting as a 6th order/2nd port.

Hopefully I'll have a hand in the beast :)

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the props! The dash is not finished yet. Im spraying some of the parts black with a little clear mixed into it. The tan color is just SEM spray paint from the PPG store. It works really good but its about $15 a can.

Im going to try and get my blowthru designed soon so I know where to mount my amps. Its gonna be a tight fit thats for sure!

He could go that route with the 4th order but I think i would do a standard ported box with a the cab entrance acting as a 6th order/2nd port.

Hopefully I'll have a hand in the beast :)

The max height opening is about 15-15.5" without the boot, trust me I have a hole that big in my truck now.

Yea I wasn't saying you were wrong :)

Just posting what I would donin the situation.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yea I wasn't saying you were wrong :)

Just posting what I would donin the situation.

Yea im just very curious because I wanted to do this EXACT kind of build. the box height kills shit. I was going to have subs up in the back for a 4th order but it was alot of work so i dno what he's goin to do. I'd do subs up inverted with a huge sealed section and tune to about 43hz for a good overall bandwidth

[quote name=dwright27' date='24 February 2011 - 02:47 PM' timestamp='1298584067'

post='1413731]

Huge sealed meaning you won't have a ton of power?

No like wide and long because he'll only be able to go about 2-3" if he goes inverted.

That's what she said :lol:

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer