DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)

Sorry sir no pics... As i stated in the beginning of my thread, this will not be a fast build at all man iv got a family and pleanty of payments including child support $700 a month lol so I dnt realy have 5k to drop on subs and amps at the moment... But I'm working on a loan from my credit union.... Thanks tho,

And yes the back seat is staying in if you check the box demens. I'll have almost 9" from the port to the hatch...

I'll try to get going on this as much and as fast as I can but it will de be slow... just take a look at my to buy list... All high dollar items

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

So some decisions have been made..

It's a sure thing that I have switched to

9- DC audio lvl4 XL's

3- DC audio 5000.1's

I made alittle progress today before I went to pick up my son... Still not much I'll post pics asap

I got my amp tack cut out and mocked up I laid out all the wiring and all you'll see with the pics why this was time consuming lol now I gotta put a screw in every hole I drilled for wires and mounting so I can send the amp rack and fuse/ buss bar panel to get sprayed in Line-X

* has anyone used the bedliner you can buy from autozone?? How does it look finished any pics?? And or the bedliner at gipe and walmart?? Just wondering I'd love to be able to do these my self...

But anyways I'm ordering more knu 0g this weekend, and a 4 way ground & power distribution block all in one for the highs amps to clean that up alittle! I also got my kick panels painted black to match all my speaker pods....

*scary*

I'm going to give the fiberglass a shot on my pillars lol I already went and bought some thin fleece that is super stretchy and some wooden dowels to mock the speakers up... So I bought some extra pillars an I'm going for it I'll post pics when I start... I'm trying to get all these highs done so I can take a breather before I start buying alternators and batteries

Thanks

Blake

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

9- DC audio lvl4 XL's

3- DC audio 5000.1's

Thats gonna hurt.... the ears I mean. :drink40:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

And the bank account :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

nice line!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Yea it's def going to do all that and then some to the bank account lol...

Sry I haven't got any pics uploaded, I'm working on the highs still and about to start on the a pillars... Wish me luck lol, I'll try to get pics posted soon! I'm working midnights

SUX!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

So some decisions have been made..

It's a sure thing that I have switched to

9- DC audio lvl4 XL's

3- DC audio 5000.1's

I made alittle progress today before I went to pick up my son... Still not much I'll post pics asap

I got my amp tack cut out and mocked up I laid out all the wiring and all you'll see with the pics why this was time consuming lol now I gotta put a screw in every hole I drilled for wires and mounting so I can send the amp rack and fuse/ buss bar panel to get sprayed in Line-X

* has anyone used the bedliner you can buy from autozone?? How does it look finished any pics?? And or the bedliner at gipe and walmart?? Just wondering I'd love to be able to do these my self...

But anyways I'm ordering more knu 0g this weekend, and a 4 way ground & power distribution block all in one for the highs amps to clean that up alittle! I also got my kick panels painted black to match all my speaker pods....

*scary*

I'm going to give the fiberglass a shot on my pillars lol I already went and bought some thin fleece that is super stretchy and some wooden dowels to mock the speakers up... So I bought some extra pillars an I'm going for it I'll post pics when I start... I'm trying to get all these highs done so I can take a breather before I start buying alternators and batteries

Thanks

Blake

I have painted 2 boxs before with the roll on another one with just spray in the can but that truck bedliner from autozone. if you would like to have some thick texture you are going to have to get a roller that kind of has holes like spongebob(idk what other way to say it lmao) but if you just want it to have some texture on it then you can use any roller. although i would never use it for any of my boxes, this is what costumers wanted, but once you get something rhino-lined with the real stuff,you wont be able to go back to autozone ahaha, its a little pricey but well worth the price IMO.

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys sry for no updates....

but i def got some good news today got my personal loan rate lowered down where im comfortable.. and i got $7,000 just deposited in my account :drinks: so now iv got (3) DC AUDIO 5000.1 on the way!!!! :popcorn: and i will be ordering the (9) 15" lvl4 with 5 softs or (9) 15" XLs if money permits, also ordering (4) Powermaster D3100's, (1) Powermast D5100, 300'+ of knu 1/0, and my 3 mechman alts!!!!!!

should be well on its way now!!!! :clapping:

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

*also forgot to add that im sending my pillars to epicenter to fiberglass them!

Here is another design.. I took kingsuv's idea with doing subs and port up.. Chime in with your thoughts Kingsuv... let me know if im on the right track for blakes build..

blakessubportupspecs.jpg

subsupportupblake3.jpg

subsupportupblake.jpg

subsupportupblake2.jpg

thats the new box desgin thanks to jay and bill for helping me out!!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Archived