Jump to content

DC AUDIO ground pounder burban (FIRST T.L. results Page 26)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys!! I'm real happy with the way the box is turning out... Can't wait to get it all in and slammn

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

Damn that box looks good, def gonna be a strong b---h. Cant wait to see it finished

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

Thanks guys I'm hoping to:

-get anther coat or 2 of resin on the inside....

-get the inside of the box painted slick

-make some cover panels

-get the whole thing covered in bedliner

Install the box and subs.... Wait for 3 5ks to show up at my door step!!!

Oh yea I'm around an hour away from Louisville, me n the burb will be at Carl Casper

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I'm excited to see the subs and the box loaded in the burban, just to see what its going to look like.. To me that will look like christmas again..santa.gif

Jay

Posted

I vote this the best build on SMD :clapping:

Thanks for the kind words but I dnt think I can even hold a candle campared to kingsuv, trippi, 2000lade, boiler.... There's a big list on this site I'm just glad to be a part of the SMD family and hope to build this beast and impress a few along the way! And demo the chit out of it!!!!

Thanks guys

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I vote this the best build on SMD clapping.gif

I know it will get my vote..drinks.gif Hopefully I will get home from work tommorrow and see some great progress..

Jay

Posted

Bandwidth exceeded on pics? Ftl

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7947 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...