This LEXI is SEXY!! Thinkin of some Vossen Rims! (video inside)

why do people keep on dumping on steve if you don't know what shit cost don't make it up steve does good work but he knows what it cost him and people guessing what it cost is lame cause thats what starts all the shit talking on the forum so all the 16yo kids please stfu.

thanks and sorry if i was post dumping, steve does great work, and is an amazing installer what he spends his money and how much is the mans own business

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

sell the lame honda and get a BMW

honda is NOT baller status

sell your piece of shit truck and get a BMW...that definitely isnt baller status so who are you to talk?

LOLOLOLZZZZ PWNED! I love it when people talk shit to Steve, not realizing that Steve talks shit back!!!!

:santa::popcorn:

lol yep thats why i love this site because steve is really on here alot and posting and he doesnt take shit lol! most fourm owners dont get on much and if people talk shit they dont say anything cuz they are scared to lose members lol

+1 for steve

Edited by zachfowler222

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

why do people keep on dumping on steve if you don't know what shit cost don't make it up steve does good work but he knows what it cost him and people guessing what it cost is lame cause thats what starts all the shit talking on the forum so all the 16yo kids please stfu.

wasnt about what the shit cost.. and i was doing the complete oposite of "dumping on steve" cuz i could never agree more about the good work.

thanks and sorry if i was post dumping, steve does great work, and is an amazing installer what he spends his money and how much is the mans own business

x2

wasnt about what the shit cost.. and i was doing the complete oposite of "dumping on steve" cuz i could never agree more about the good work.

age check please clapping.gif

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

pretty sure I didn't see honda any where in the title of this thread so I don't even know why its being talked about..

but anyways back when I was going to trade my hoe for a lex I saw this video and probably watched it 20 times before I finally went on the website

shits clean as hell!!!

steve did you check out the gallery on vossen's website?

they have a ton of different lexus' on their rims that look sick.. might give you some more ideas

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Steve... U need to get rid of the Hoe and Lexis and upgrade to a SmartCar to get the FULL BALLER status...

:santa:

Also... what was wrong with the oem rimz? :rofl:

I recommend a Prius or how about a Yaris. Lol

Bro... those are only people who have reached Baller/Pimp status... Steve's not there yet... maybe in time... LMAO!