Trip to indiana videos, DC integra speed test, 2000lade Demo with my GF !!

Team_DC-Derrick

there is some more, but uploads are going slow

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thats the last one...

that truck is freakin LOUD

Team DC Audio

So i wasnt aware that you came into town :(?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

LOL, I was there to pick up a amp from Robert and go to see hanks truck :) trust me that was ENOUGH driving for 1 day, 3 hours there to get the amp, hour 45 to get to hanks, 4 hours 45 min to get home... :)

Team DC Audio

we woulda drove to roberts house haha lol..or hanks, i still need to hear that, hour n half away.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

it was a time constraint, hank had to be at work at 4, rob got off at 2... hour 45 drive to hanks after that... LOL

Team DC Audio

LOL, I was there to pick up a amp from Robert and go to see hanks truck :) trust me that was ENOUGH driving for 1 day, 3 hours there to get the amp, hour 45 to get to hanks, 4 hours 45 min to get home... :)

1 tank of gas :good:

me neither, fuckin snowing up here

She Smiled! i guess your set up just doest do it :pardon:

got my teg upto 125, not as far as your tho :(

I would have shifted into 5th but we had traffic coming up... I havent had the teg that fast in awhile :(

Team DC Audio

Archived