Audiocontrol

Long story short.. My epicenter (bought used, no reciepts) started freaking out, lost bass randomly. I called them up, sent it in to them three day mail. Called them 5 days later to see if they had recieved it, and how much $$ it would cost.... They said that they already fixed it free of charge (deffective wide mode pot), and that it would be back the next day.... :blink:

Cool people to talk to, they even replaced the three post plug, and cover screws that were worn out..

Their customer service is some of the most amazing I've ever delt with, I'm sticking with them for as long as I can.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Just installed my Epic 160 the other Day. I had time to play with it a little today..I had Van Halen 5150 in the cd player and I noticed that I wasn't getting the bass that I was expecting out of my system, so I hit the restore button on the epic and WOW bass notes I never knew were there suddenly appeared..I love this thing..Don't know how I could have listened to Rock without it..Now all i need is my amp fixed and some new Mid bass components and I will be set..

Can i ask which version epicenter it was? I have the series 2 version. Do you have photos of yours?

Mine's just a older black concert series - Serial KK50830 - If that'll help.. Bought from Jblack on this site..

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Here you go - I'm not sure if it was a common problem - you just tap the epicenter while it was on, and it would go from quiet - to 50% to 75%ish to 100% bass randomly.... They said it was a wide "pot" that was bad, and on helicopters, "pot" means adjusting knob. There is a wide, and a sweep knob on this style epicenter..... Makes sense

june8013.jpg

AudioControl does have good customer service. I've talked to them a couple of times!

P, I wish I new it would have been free to fix that epic. I would have kept it!! :D I never had a problem with it though, outside of the plugins. That's cool they fixed it for free!!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

• 2 months later...

I WAS JUST GIVE AN AUDIOCONTROL EQL. AND AND WAS WONDERING IF I COULD PUT IT BETWEEN MY RADIO AND EQ. OR AFTER THE EQ AND IN FRONT OF THE AMP... A REALLY PLAN ON USING IT FOR MY SUBS.

ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE COMMENT.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg