Hugh G. Rection Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 my wife brought a cat home the other days. i told her not to do it but she did it anyway. im already sick of seeing this bastard run all over my house, scratchin up all my shit. this bastard is gonna, umm, "run away" here in the next day or so if she dont get rid of it. so to reiterate, I FUCKING HATE CATS!!!!! Owner of BigAss Ports
LT.Smoke Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 All i can say is tell her the P***Y went AWOL Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 2, 2010 Author Report Posted December 2, 2010 All i can say is tell her the P***Y went AWOL LOL well, i aint against pets. she can have any pet she wants as long as its a Weimaraner Owner of BigAss Ports
Jbabycsx Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 I always hated cats growing up. Now that I am older and lazy I find dogs need too much attention and are not mentally able to distiguish right from wrong. Therefore I have a cat. It pees in the litter box it never poops on the carpet and I have yet to come home to find it enjoying my georgia boots as a snack. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 2, 2010 Author Report Posted December 2, 2010 I always hated cats growing up. Now that I am older and lazy I find dogs need too much attention and are not mentally able to distiguish right from wrong. Therefore I have a cat. It pees in the litter box it never poops on the carpet and I have yet to come home to find it enjoying my georgia boots as a snack. but a dog is your buddy, your friend. that dog will follow you to hell and back. that damn cat will just in the corner all day giving you that little "if you wanna pet me you bring your ass over here motherfucker" look. Owner of BigAss Ports
bigaltexas Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 I always hated cats growing up. Now that I am older and lazy I find dogs need too much attention and are not mentally able to distiguish right from wrong. Therefore I have a cat. It pees in the litter box it never poops on the carpet and I have yet to come home to find it enjoying my georgia boots as a snack. but a dog is your buddy, your friend. that dog will follow you to hell and back. that damn cat will just in the corner all day giving you that little "if you wanna pet me you bring your ass over here motherfucker" look. LMFAO
bigaltexas Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 just tell her this little boy came over and this happened.
Jbabycsx Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 I always hated cats growing up. Now that I am older and lazy I find dogs need too much attention and are not mentally able to distiguish right from wrong. Therefore I have a cat. It pees in the litter box it never poops on the carpet and I have yet to come home to find it enjoying my georgia boots as a snack. but a dog is your buddy, your friend. that dog will follow you to hell and back. that damn cat will just in the corner all day giving you that little "if you wanna pet me you bring your ass over here motherfucker" look. Ha ha that is true. Im getting that look as I type this. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 2, 2010 Author Report Posted December 2, 2010 I always hated cats growing up. Now that I am older and lazy I find dogs need too much attention and are not mentally able to distiguish right from wrong. Therefore I have a cat. It pees in the litter box it never poops on the carpet and I have yet to come home to find it enjoying my georgia boots as a snack. but a dog is your buddy, your friend. that dog will follow you to hell and back. that damn cat will just in the corner all day giving you that little "if you wanna pet me you bring your ass over here motherfucker" look. Ha ha that is true. Im getting that look as I type this. see, told ya...... Owner of BigAss Ports
dugee81 Posted December 2, 2010 Report Posted December 2, 2010 Cats are lazy but I can't hate them. Its good entertainment when my little dachshund wants to "play" when the cat doesn't.. lol 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.