What 24's Should I Get For An 02 TrailBlazer?

Man you werent BSin they have some decent rims for CHEEEEEEEEEPPPPP in 20's for my Impala

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I would personally go for no more than 20" on a trailblazer. My dad just got one, and it's not a bad SUV. Has potential for a grille and other stuff. I don't personally like stock cars with big rims. It looks ghetto. Just as ghetto as putting tons of bass in your car and no treble. It's just stupid. I hope you plan to lower it/airbag/body kit it.

Stock vehicle + rims = stupid and lazy IMO

i suck men dry...email me for details

Id personally do 24s on it but get some with big lips on them. Is a trailblazer 5 lug? If so I have a set of brand new 24s sittin around that would fit :)

And if your really serious about buying some I have 22s and 20s that are universal 5 lugs. But they're only chrome. I hate black rims..

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

24's will definitely fit because i have seen 26's put under a TB but like boiler said you will be much Happier with 22's bro.

yeah they would fir and look just the right size, if i got 24s to fit on mine im sure they would fit no problem aslong as u get the right off set.

I try to BS very little or none at all. B)

:good: same here

24x10 +30mm on 275/30/24 is biggest you can go without modification.

your gonna have to run a lo profile tire :( i have a 255/30/24, if you put 22s you can prob run a 35 series tire, but IMO they would look small and after that money it wouldnt be worth it.

I don't personally like stock cars with big rims. It looks ghetto.

Stock vehicle + rims = stupid and lazy IMO

:(

Id personally do 24s on it but get some with big lips on them. Is a trailblazer 5 lug? If so I have a set of brand new 24s sittin around that would fit :)

And if your really serious about buying some I have 22s and 20s that are universal 5 lugs. But they're only chrome. I hate black rims..

TB's are 6lug and they are not the reg GM 6 lug i thinks theres only a hand full of vehicles with the same bolt pattern(like 2-3)

IMO I say go for 24s! :good:

Archived