LSN2meBoom916 Posted August 23, 2007 Author Report Posted August 23, 2007 Cut some 1/4" mdf as a base to mount the amps to. Dropped the amps in to double check clearences and "flushness". Still pretty flush even w/ the extra 1/4" and knowing the cover piece would sit even higher I OK'd this setup-trimmed in mdf...for now But wait.... WTF? COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
ABADDONTHAGREAT Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 Nice dude cant wait to see more pics... System Specs..2 - 15" Cerwin-Vega! Series Re-38 Towers...
CynicLos Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 daaiiuumm! thats going clean cuz! i have to admit.. cant wait for the finished product man '02 Jetta (1) Fi Btl 18 Inch Sub Big box FTW! Installed the HU.. finally... Look for a H.O. Alt yea... it bangs.. but still need some few things
Texas Tech Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 thats cool man, thats a pretty creative idea Baylor University Accounting
dmanson Posted August 24, 2007 Report Posted August 24, 2007 looking good bro. can't wait to see the final finish 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
JustinT Posted August 28, 2007 Report Posted August 28, 2007 So did you finish? "IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL 2 15" Fi BTLs 7.5 cf box @ 33hz Sundown SAZ-3500D Powermaster S3400 & D3100 Iraggi 300a alt SecondSkin - totally dead Knu wire
LSN2meBoom916 Posted August 31, 2007 Author Report Posted August 31, 2007 So did you finish? Yea..kinda haha. Srry guys I got side tracked w/ other stuff. ....... So from here... I decide that was WAY too much flat area and it needed "something" to make it "cooler" soo.... I made this here lil "jig" to copy the outer edge line, which was the same as the seat edge but scaled down to fit the seat back/rack. I just decided how much I wanted to "shrink" the trim panel, taped the pencil as a "edge guide" and the sharpie as the actual marking tool, and followed the edge all the way down. So after all that...I had "ANOTHER" idea...so i just set that one aside and ran with the frame idea. Tape= helpful. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
JLaudionut Posted August 31, 2007 Report Posted August 31, 2007 thats looking really sweet i love the ideas every1 comes up with!! 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 extended cab Build in progress... pics to come pioneer deh-6700mp Lightning Audio Bolt 6x9 3 ways Memphis prcs 5 1/4 components Cadence TXA-1000d amp 2x JLw3-10's dual 2 ohm... wired to 2 ohms Wired by-0 gauge and 4 gauge
LSN2meBoom916 Posted August 31, 2007 Author Report Posted August 31, 2007 thats looking really sweet i love the ideas every1 comes up with!! Thanx man. This right here is my "design" flare just spiraling out of control-I hate building on the fly. I'd rather think it to death before I make a single cut or start layin glass but this was a rushed/forced project, AND i only had a day or 2 at a time, so I just kinda had to moddd it as I went and scrap some ideas in the process. Murder Photobucket.... more pics are uploading slloooowwwly. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.