barros57 Posted October 7, 2009 Report Posted October 7, 2009 very nice work. I like how you actually put in the time to fill in the imperfections under the carpet. haha i know i wouldnt of had the paitience to My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build 6K HID's 2 orion HCCA 15.4 2 AP30001D's 2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp Rockford p200-2 Rockford p200-2 Rockford p300-1 Kole KX1 5500D -broken
jhmeg2 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 I did something similar, but I welded in the tray to the seat and removed the headrests. I also removed the fold down releas leavers from both sides and made new a new one under the seat. I also made the once 60/40 split into a solid one piece seat. I then had te seat reapolstered. I will get a finished photo tomarrow in the light but for now, here are a few of what it is. let me know what you think, sorry to thread jack. ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
LSN2meBoom916 Posted November 8, 2009 Author Report Posted November 8, 2009 I did something similar, but I welded in the tray to the seat and removed the headrests. I also removed the fold down releas leavers from both sides and made new a new one under the seat. I also made the once 60/40 split into a solid one piece seat. I then had te seat reapolstered. I will get a finished photo tomarrow in the light but for now, here are a few of what it is. let me know what you think, sorry to thread jack. Thread jack: COMPLETE. I'm not too worried about it. If I had wanted to do away with the option to fold each seat up/down selectivly, I would have made a sturdier/heavier gauge frame that spanned the length of both seats...but I did not want to do that. I am a "keep the options" kinda guy...why limit yourself to folding down the seat like a bench when you don't have to? But to each his own. This was more a "get the amps outta my way" change than anything else. The only reason I spent as much time "filling in the imperfections" was I had originally wanted to paint the covers all purrdy. I decided I didn't like how it was looking like that so I did the quick and easy fix and carpeted em. Thanks for looking, and for the kind words. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
jhmeg2 Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 Thread jack: COMPLETE.I'm not too worried about it. If I had wanted to do away with the option to fold each seat up/down selectivly, I would have made a sturdier/heavier gauge frame that spanned the length of both seats...but I did not want to do that. I am a "keep the options" kinda guy...why limit yourself to folding down the seat like a bench when you don't have to? But to each his own. This was more a "get the amps outta my way" change than anything else. The only reason I spent as much time "filling in the imperfections" was I had originally wanted to paint the covers all purrdy. I decided I didn't like how it was looking like that so I did the quick and easy fix and carpeted em. Thanks for looking, and for the kind words. yeah, sorry bout the jacked thread thing..... but looks good, i wanted to geep it so i could use each seat up or down, but one of the amps was to big. it was a get them out of the way thing for me to. i hope to see a few more of your projects. ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
elvismach Posted April 23, 2010 Report Posted April 23, 2010 Look great:) quote name='jhmeg2' date='05 February 2010 - 11:53 AM' timestamp='1265396013' post='952259'] yeah, sorry bout the jacked thread thing..... but looks good, i wanted to geep it so i could use each seat up or down, but one of the amps was to big. it was a get them out of the way thing for me to. i hope to see a few more of your projects.
ryan135 Posted June 27, 2010 Report Posted June 27, 2010 How did u mount the plate on top of the amps?
jhmeg2 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 Velcro ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
jhmeg2 Posted October 16, 2010 Report Posted October 16, 2010 Velcro ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
Dj_Scarface Posted January 18, 2011 Report Posted January 18, 2011 now I gotta see what the inside on the back of my bronco sets look like... this was my plan but now I see i can use MDF too. Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:I have:pioneer AVH-P6500Infinity Reference 6032SI frontsInfinity Reference 6832CF Rears Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks Crescendo 1100.4 (2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's (1) Juicebox BlackcherryPiece together amps & wiringBout to get:Crescendo Amps Crescendo Mids Crescendo Tweets Sky High Car Audio Wire Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3 My Buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.