Jump to content

Christmas is right around the corner


Recommended Posts

Posted

Im getting my folks a 47 inch 1080p LG LCD... as for what I want ehh I'm not too hard to shop for some fresh white tees and some socks and I'm happy lol

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Posted

congrats on the kid man!!! :drinks:

i got my self a 40" westing house tv on black friday for 300 :santa: it was a friggen steal. and 2 fi 18"s, some batts, and HID's.

im getting the rents just some slippers, and stuff. And im getting sisters makeup and cash lol

oh and merry christmas to all!!! (even though its really early who cares)

Anyone started listening to Christmas music? my moms a freak and started like 2 weeks ago :bull:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Posted

Congratz N8. As for xmas my present to myself was new rear brakes for my truck and my mig welder (Hobart Handler 140) As for what I asked for, I asked for tools and clothes. More tools then clothes I hope. I don't have very many fam members left, so its normally pretty small.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Posted

As much I want car audio related stuff, im getting myself a Wacom tablet for college :yahoo:

Bamboo ! I got one .

Now I want a laptop tablet lol

Intuos 4 dawg...

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Posted

Well i know for a FACT that im getting a AQ2200d. How you might ask? I asked mom for one and the next day i wake up and look at my phone & got a email from AudioQue saying "your order has shipped" :clapping::yahoo:

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...