Christmas is right around the corner

So what are all you SMDers getting either for yourself or asking for?

For myself I'm not really doing a whole lot. My first child is due right after the holidays so I'll end up getting things for her and probably an HD video camera so we can record her. Other than that I dont want a whole lot.

So lets hear it!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Everyone hates me because I'm hard to buy for. There's hardly anything I want under $300 and over half of what I do want is car audio related. Lol. No clue what I'm getting people. Gonna start shopping this week. My brother is easy. We usually buy each other the same big thing lol and call it a gift. Last year I bought him a Traxxas Summit and you wouldn't fucking believe it. He got me one too!!! Lmao.

Edit: I don't ask people to buy me $300+ gifts but the stuff I want cost that.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Congrats on your daughter. I didnt even know about this.

Im not asking for a lot..just money, headphones, and an Xbox 360 wireless network adapter (so I can play with you guys B) )

Edit: Oh, and clothes

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

lol money what else gota save for my truck xD "damn you changed your message when I hit reply. Lol"

I fucking hate Kay Jewelers! Last year I just planned to get my girl a promise ring of the sort and figured I'll apply for credit and see if I can get $500 to blow. Come back and got fucking approved for $6,000. She got a whole set for over a grand :-/. Its paid off next month interest free. Lol. She's not getting jewelery this year

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

its cool i dont advertise it alot. The only things I really want are a hi point 995 carbine and the nav piece for my daily driver. I really am having a hard time giving my wife ideas.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So what are all you SMDers getting either for yourself or asking for?

For myself I'm not really doing a whole lot. My first child is due right after the holidays so I'll end up getting things for her and probably an HD video camera so we can record her. Other than that I dont want a whole lot.

So lets hear it!

First of all, congrats on the upcoming baby! Theres nothing else like it in the world. I havent asked for much just the usual. Jeans, PS3 games and money! By the way perhaps Sundown and Audioque should sell my girl some gift cards :clapping:

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Everyone hates me because I'm hard to buy for. There's hardly anything I want under $300 and over half of what I do want is car audio related. Lol. No clue what I'm getting people. Gonna start shopping this week. My brother is easy. We usually buy each other the same big thing lol and call it a gift. Last year I bought him a Traxxas Summit and you wouldn't fucking believe it. He got me one too!!! Lmao.

Edit: I don't ask people to buy me $300+ gifts but the stuff I want cost that.

:lol: same here man. no one likes to buy me the stuff i want cause it isnt exciting and, like you, i wont ask for expensive stuff. my sister asked me and i said "well... I need batteries" she just looked at me funny and said "how about cloths? ya I think thats what you need."

I'm always broke when xmas comes around and i feel terrible that i cant give a decent gift. i want to tell everyone not to get me anything.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Not having one this year. Wish we did, but with the economy the way it is, my dads business tanked. Guess were are going to have a small one, but that is for my 15 month old niece. Other than that, just glad that I have a job, a car, and a roof over my head.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived