I guess I'm iffy about doin my own install Im pretty confident that I know all the connections and such I'm just worried about hiding the wires through the cabin to under the hood

What do you drive? I ran the power from the battery along the drivers side just hid it under the sill plate and ran the wires and rcas on the pasenger side the same way. Honestly this was my first build, but I got a lot of tips and such from the folks here on SMD.

I drive a 2003 Chrysler sebring convertible. I'm sure I could get it done if I started but I guess I'll just let this one be a learning experience and next install ill do!

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I guess I'm iffy about doin my own install Im pretty confident that I know all the connections and such I'm just worried about hiding the wires through the cabin to under the hood

What do you drive? I ran the power from the battery along the drivers side just hid it under the sill plate and ran the wires and rcas on the pasenger side the same way. Honestly this was my first build, but I got a lot of tips and such from the folks here on SMD.

I drive a 2003 Chrysler sebring convertible. I'm sure I could get it done if I started but I guess I'll just let this one be a learning experience and next install ill do!

Nice ride, but I heard it's hard to get good sound in a convertible.

Bro fix that screw on that mid...its pulling the surround and I'm sure it cant be good for it. And I would recommend taking out that plastic piece on the back of the backseat...it could help the sound pressure to flow into the cabin a little better. How are you running both amps? One for subs and one for audio? I hope you're not running one amp to each sub...they gotta match to do that properly.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Bro fix that screw on that mid...its pulling the surround and I'm sure it cant be good for it. And I would recommend taking out that plastic piece on the back of the backseat...it could help the sound pressure to flow into the cabin a little better. How are you running both amps? One for subs and one for audio? I hope you're not running one amp to each sub...they gotta match to do that properly.

The damage to the surround is already done really the screw isn't touching it anymore but still sounds good. I really don't think removing that will help much cause behind that is I guess you could call it a fire wall. No I don't have one amp per sub. The black one is more the subs, its wired @ 4 ohms bridged so the subs are seeing around 150w. Considering that the subs are rated at 300w rms its not so bad. And the other is running the 6.5s in the doors and the 5x7s in the rear deck. It's also running @ 4 ohms bridged, that was a pain to wire (literly).

Dont believe everything you hear..... :peepwall:

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Dont believe everything you hear..... :peepwall:

If done right a drop top can sound amazing I know

Yeah I'm hopin the best. At the moment I have a shallow pioneer 12" right under the folding top tray in the trunk so when the top is up (8 months out of the year here in SD) it's pretty much where to rear deck would be and it has really good sq and is surprisingly loud considering it's one 12 and it's a shallow mount

Not to jack ur thread man! But do u think I should leave that in or take it out if I add a dc level 4 15"

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I would go with the level 4 DC 15" sub. But my concern would be the size of the enclosure. I don't know how much room ya have under the tray for the top, but I kinda think ya need a nice size box for that sub. I know someone here can tell ya what size ya would need. I know if I could afford it I would be running DC subs in my car.

Archived