Sundown Audio

LETTING THE CAT OUT THE BAG

heres a build that me and my buddy path2spl willl be doing in tahoe

subs: 8 sa15's

amps: for now 2 saz3500d's in the future 2 more 3500d's

box: 4th order bandpass with slightly tapered baffles to direct the energy 4ward..box is designed a hair under a 1:2 ratio..its to produce numbers as well as hit the lows reallly niiiiiiice..lol

goal: shooting for 157 on music legal

heres a 3d sketchup modeling my homie iamamp3pimp did for me

1zyahqw.jpg

atue0l.jpg

8 0

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

BE4 ANYONE ASK

the speakers will fit..and have clearance..4 on one side for on the other side

8 0

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

wow im interested in this i wanted to do something similar in an explorer or blazer

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

my team mate has 8-sa12s on 4-3500d's doing a 158+ on the dash musically tuned with a 4th order and im trying to talk him into adding some more power and 16v batts. 8-15's on 4-3500d's at 1/2 ohm each before rise i think you will be pleasantly surprised!

sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.

my team mate has 8-sa12s on 4-3500d's doing a 158+ on the dash musically tuned with a 4th order and im trying to talk him into adding some more power and 16v batts. 8-15's on 4-3500d's at 1/2 ohm each before rise i think you will be pleasantly surprised!

He may also consider X-12/15s when available ;)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

@jacob is that wat doug said?

if so imma pluck him when i go to his house...he didnt tell me that little bit of info..lmao

8 0

@jacob is that wat doug said?

if so imma pluck him when i go to his house...he didnt tell me that little bit of info..lmao

8 0