fnale is on tonight, whos watchin it? brookins got it i think. johnsons a lil slow and gets tired fast...but then again its been some time since the show so might be way off haha :popcorn::drinks:

Brookins should have it...he fought in WEC before. But like you said in the break, Johnson could have built up some cardio

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Agreed that Brookins has it pretty well but my big surprise was the Nam Phan fight. Nam vs Lenard Garcia is going to be damn good.

Nam Phan should of won IMO I can only trust one judge in the rest of tonights fights.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Nam kicked his ass. The ufc judges suck.

Exactly, I guess the 1st round was more or less a draw, 2nd round Nam fucked him up, and 3rd Nam fucked him up, and still 2 judges voted in Garcia's favor. Heck even Garcia said Nam should of won

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.