Career Recommendations

medical field is the way to go, you get great benefits (not like teachers but still good) get paid well and i think no matter were you go its fun.

if your planning on medical though you need collage, and if you dont wanna be 100k in debt go into the reserves...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

medical field is the way to go, you get great benefits (not like teachers but still good) get paid well and i think no matter were you go its fun.

if your planning on medical though you need collage, and if you dont wanna be 100k in debt go into the reserves...

I read about the benefits too. From what I saw, you cant go wrong.

I don't mind going to college. It's only 2-3 years for a PA. Id go longer if need be.

Thank you so much for all your suggestions and help. I really appreciate it..you don't understand

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Same position for me. Heard about denturism. I love working with my hands and by myself. That's what I'm doing next year, starting college. I would advise u to pick a job that will still exist in the future. People need teeth right?

If you become a dentist you arent gonna jack me off when Im under are you???

Haha..ur soo messed up

I am 19, make 45k a year, and dropped out of high school in 9th grade :( I went and got my GED, and am working waiting to find something that will interest me enough to go to school for and do the rest of my life. For now, I will keep my $23/hour job though. OP the only thing I can suggest is definitely stay in school, but dont go to school until its something you know you wanna do for the rest of your life. I am VERY lucky to have the job I have. I dont do any physical labor, I get a 20 minute PAID break every hour, and bring home 600 a week.

Wow, talk about luck! I can't believe you get all that break time (and get paid for it.)

Ive been looking into a Physicians Assistant. I read that they make $65-85k a year and get up to an $8k bonus. Do you think that'll pay for my C- Class and $20k build in it? Lol. I've been reading what they do and what education they need, and I actually like it. I'm STRONGLY interested in the medical field..who would've thought?

My girlfriend is in the process of going to school to become a physicians assistant. GREAT money there in my opinion....

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Very nice Micah. Does she have any prior medical experience?

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Gosh damn peoples.. YOu don't need to have master degree, mechanical degree, doctors, surgeon, Electricien to earn $55 or 65k a year. My uncle make 100K year doing his own businesses and doesn't have a degree. My bro make $18 per hr doiing eazy work cleaning less than 2 year. It not about how much you make or some else make. It about you like your job or not.

It not about how much you make or some else make. It about you like your job or not.

I want a good paying job because I dont want to worry about my bank account and want to do a big build (~$20,000) in a luxury car (lets say $50,000) by the time I'm 45 years old (I know there are many variables). I want to enjoy my job too. As for hours- I dont mind working 7 days a week.

What do you guys recommend for me?

LMFAO so true

Archived