Big_Mike Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 I don't know which sub to get. I'm getting a AQ2200D amp running all zero gauge and big three and 1 new battery up front and possible battery in the back. I don't know which sub to get because everyone is giving me different opinions on each of the subs. There going in an 04 Tahoe. I was looking at getting either a DC XL 15 or a FI BTL N2 15, or a AC HDC3 15 with Aluminum Coils. I have about $450 to spend on subs alone. If anyone got any recommendations on any other subs that are in my price range letme know.
Skullz Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 A pair of FI Q 15's would be nice on that amp. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
hdorre Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 Lemme think... T3 Audio T2000 Sundown Audio Z v2 Fully loaded Fi Q (OldsBoomer has one an an AQ2200D and so does someone else) Wow, im actually stumped. Give me time, im sure i can come up with more On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Loudcivic Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 new btl n2 neo or dc neo 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Big_Mike Posted December 5, 2010 Author Report Posted December 5, 2010 I was looking at the FI Q's also. Going to keep that in mind too.
killallblue Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 new btl n2 neo or dc neo 450 whont by u a dc neo
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.