See what snow does

Damn man such a NICE truck too man that paint is really nice...sucks hope it gets fixed man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Oh wow. so the brakes failed :angry: or more like the tires couldnt hold up in a hill + plus snow. It looks like the front just got dented a little? maybe more...

I just put a after market intake on it too. He said the intake is screwed so it must have done a crap ton of damage.I'm probably going up to the body shop tomorrow to take everything out if it's totaled.

I will get proper pictures then.

And yes he said his brakes did nothing to help him stop and if you look in the picture his wheel is turned all the way to the left.

Damn man such a NICE truck too man that paint is really nice...sucks hope it gets fixed man.

it was a really nice truck for being a 2000.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

From the angle of the tires, looks like he wasnt sliding, or he'd have damage on the side, not just the front. He probably went to turn and ran out of road. Should have slowed down first.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

ouch... yeah the snow is a bitch... my mom just wreaked her new explorer the other day on the ice... she was just cruising down the highway, went over a bridge, started fishtailing and went into the guard rail nose first... its such a shame when nice vehicles get fucked over by mother nature...

also, i can about guarantee that truck is totaled... those brush guards do more damage than good when they hit something that doesnt move when you hit it

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

From the angle of the tires, looks like he wasnt sliding, or he'd have damage on the side, not just the front. He probably went to turn and ran out of road. Should have slowed down first.

When going down the first hill you have to turn to the left.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Funny story about hill and ice/snow. I've been in an old oldsmobile going up a 40 degree hill covered in ice and made it up without sliding back. Boy did grandma know how to drive that thing. Anyways, yeah, looks that way. Did the tires break loose or just didnt slow down enough?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

How would sliding affect the side of the vehicle?

How would sliding affect the side of the vehicle?

If he was sliding, he would have more sideways momentum and when the front stopped, the side would have whipped around and hit something or possibly flipped.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Archived