See what snow does

Atleast you have real knowledge though BASS14. I know there are a lot of knowledgable people here that know a lot about a lot, but then there are the others who think they know absolutelly everything and everybody is wrong, then you have the guys who soak up info like a sponge and don't really talk about anything even when they know the answers. I just wish there were more of the 1st and 3rd people on this forum and less of the 2nd.

I'll just kindly summarize and translate n8 for you so you dont have to start filling our thread with head smoke:

SHUT THE F*CK UP

nobody wants to hear it

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

And to all you guys here. I have a daughter with Autism. Thanks for the "retard" and special olympics shit. That's real great and grown up. About the " you jsut made it Xander" post. I was referring to his age.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

This has gotta be some of the dumbest arguing Ive ever seen on here. Yeah the guy shoulda had different tires n used 4x4...hope he takes this accident as a life lesson so it doesn't happen again. Sucks that nice truck got messed up but at least no one was hurt. As for the rest of the arguing/e-thugging in here...come on guys, grow up. There's just no need for that here. I'm not taking sides cuz honestly I don't give two shits about the argument. I just think its completely unnecessary.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

And to all you guys here. I have a daughter with Autism. Thanks for the "retard" and special olympics shit. That's real great and grown up. About the " you jsut made it Xander" post. I was referring to his age.

This is the internet my friend. It's no-holds barred. If youre not prepared for it, keep your trap shut.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Can we get back on topic now? Or are we just going to argue more? I really want to keep this thread open so I can post pictures.

x2

I wanna know what came as a result of the collision.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Can we get back on topic now? Or are we just going to argue more? I really want to keep this thread open so I can post pictures.

x2

The pictures will probably add more fuel to the offtopic fire.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

x2

The pictures will probably add more fuel to the offtopic fire.

Sometimes it has to get worse before better.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Just as a reference. It is okay to have a vehicle in "All-Wheel drive" on dry pavement, but if it's in 4wd it will screw up your diff. Get on dry pavement and turn you wheels in 4wd then step on the gas a little. The vehicle will "buck" a little bit because the tires aren't able to spin at different speeds. This is what screws up the front differential.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Archived