wall for 1990 s10 blazer

ahoz28

I am building a wall for a 1990 s10 blazer and would like to tune in the high 60s. I first thought of using four 9518s but they need alot of port and just didnt seem to fit. If I shrink the volume to raise tunning will the smaller port work for burbs?

I am building a wall for a 1990 s10 blazer and would like to tune in the high 60s. I first thought of using four 9518s but they need alot of port and just didnt seem to fit. If I shrink the volume to raise tunning will the smaller port work for burbs?

high 60's??? wtf!! :No:

"yes... it will play like that all day!"

high 60's??? wtf!! :No:

Well this is just for burbs not a daily ground pounder.

Still, if you tune on the high 60´s you will be very far from the cabin peak even if it´s a wall, i mean, this ain´t a Panda, i would tune around 50 hz and start cutting down the port lenght until you the number on the sensor starts falling down ;)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

buidl your wall and seal it up find your res freq and work from there for the port. It wont be the easiest but it will be the most accurate.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bingo. Buidl your wall and build a block off plate for your port. when you can find your res freq remove the plate and build your port. remember your woofers probably aren't going to like being in that big old box sealed up too much. though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Still, if you tune on the high 60´s you will be very far from the cabin peak even if it´s a wall, i mean, this ain´t a Panda, i would tune around 50 hz and start cutting down the port lenght until you the number on the sensor starts falling down ;)

I am just going off what I have seen and read. Some people dont realy like to show or tell there results. Pandas look weird to me lol.

I can asure you i always post every box specs, numbers and tips i can, n8ball idea it´s great, but i actually don´t care to much about car´s frequency, it changes a lot depending on box size for example, my suzuki swift scored a 148 @ 54 hz because box was a kinf of big cause i had "small" power, when the real frequency it´s 61 hz actually!!!

Anyways, you can go with my boy n8ball´s idea, or, you can just build the wall with a big ass port and start shrinking it, and also, cut down the port lenght until your score stop raising, that´s the most accurate way to score a nice number but it´s also the most difficult and the one that takes more time, it depends on your goal !!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Fecupes idea is great too. You got different strokes for different folks as you can see.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived