F/S Soundigital 8000.1

TTT sorry I meant DD sub, not amps....

LOL I've got those too just email me man. (2) DD 9515g's with black carbon fiber cones and caps in the original boxes. They are dual 4's and like new. I pmed you with my email address. I'll pm you with it again.

you are not allowed to be trading or selling on here until you meet the required psot count. I suggest you stop and reconsider offering things in trade.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

LOL I've got those too just email me man. (2) DD 9515g's with black carbon fiber cones and caps in the original boxes. They are dual 4's and like new. I pmed you with my email address. I'll pm you with it again.

you are not allowed to be trading or selling on here until you meet the required psot count. I suggest you stop and reconsider offering things in trade.

Lol! Way to be friendly about it pal! I suggest you be nicer in the future to people and post a link to the rules when someone breaks them. There are a million forums and threads here. It's very easy to overlook some rules. Sorry for breaking them as I understand the need for such a rule but be a little kinder about it in the future.

Lol! Way to be friendly about it pal! I suggest you be nicer in the future to people and post a link to the rules when someone breaks them. There are a million forums and threads here. It's very easy to overlook some rules. Sorry for breaking them as I understand the need for such a rule but be a little kinder about it in the future.

With the kind of day im having thats about all the polite I got. :) There is a sticky at the top of the for sale section. Its pretty simple really but youd be amazed at how many cant follow them.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

With the kind of day im having thats about all the polite I got. :) There is a sticky at the top of the for sale section. Its pretty simple really but youd be amazed at how many cant follow them.

Man believe me I know about people not following the rules and I feel like an idiot for missing them/breaking them. I was referred here by a friend who frequents this site because he knows i've been looking for these amps high and low. I'll butt out of this thread now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived