Nasty1 Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 (edited) I still have that mag and its in perfict condion. The day I got it I was an asst mgr/ installer at C.C. Roadshop. That was also the day I found out who steve was. Look at you now THE MAN Edited December 30, 2010 by Nasty1 Quote 2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz 19 cubes net 245sq in of port Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm Sundown 100.4 Rockford Fosgat Power Series 5.25 Dash 6.5 Kicks 8 Coaxils Doors 250 mechicman alt 1 red top under the hood 2 yellow tops in back big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire 3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire IT LBS
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 Hell man, I remember back when you did that build. I remember when you put the bags in it and all. Now those were the good days! Funny how 10yrs feels like only 2 or so. Time flies when your having fun! Haha Quote "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
evermaxx Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 My god was that civic epic! Whats the new plans for it anyways.. any updates ? Quote Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
Ford302Redneck Posted December 30, 2010 Report Posted December 30, 2010 (edited) That's loud regardless. Mad props. Edited January 4, 2011 by Ford302Redneck Quote
aimone Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 wish they woulda made POWER hx2 18's now that woulda made it even more of a lil beast. i love my power hx2 15 wish i could find recones at decent price or atleast a coil to go with the cone i found. my 15 has a blown coil but even one leggin it in a small box im still louder then most every one i know with 2 12's Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.