Sonic Electronix

What sort of size box? :pardon:

ive no clue how to build them or anything,

ive seen this : My link

Was wondering if its any good? :ehh:

in my opinion, just design your own box and build it. 99% of the time it will make the woofer perform better than a pre-fab box (that 1% is if you totally fuck up the design)

if you go on RF's site and find the manual, it will tell you everything you need to know about your woofer, including recommended box specs.

does anyone agree with me that sealed enclosures have a broader frequency accuracy? with ported enclosures i have noticed a significant drop of quality from ported enlclosures outside of the ports tuning frequency. i dont know what your preferences are, but i like sealed enclosures because I feel like the subwoofer is in a more natural state with more air pressure fighting the excursion so that the internals dont wear down as easily.. just my 2cents. not trying to state facts

does anyone agree with me that sealed enclosures have a broader frequency accuracy? with ported enclosures i have noticed a significant drop of quality from ported enlclosures outside of the ports tuning frequency. i dont know what your preferences are, but i like sealed enclosures because I feel like the subwoofer is in a more natural state with more air pressure fighting the excursion so that the internals dont wear down as easily.. just my 2cents. not trying to state facts

a good ported box will have a good freq range.

and most noobs that ask which will be louder hardly even care about the larger freq range that you might get with sealed over ported, but just that ported will be louder.

It depends. what kind of music do you listen to most often?

if you listen to ANY rock whatsoever you want a sealed enclosure, or a tline.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

a good ported box will have a good freq range.

and most noobs that ask which will be louder hardly even care about the larger freq range that you might get with sealed over ported, but just that ported will be louder.

yeah i make it my focus to design a sq setup. i listen to a broad range of music so i need the largest frequency range i can get. i focus on loud after i find a good sq setup. thats why i have been researching the jl 10w3v3 subs. they are nice and shallow but the sound great. they are also loud in sealed or ported.