kit car>real car when your doing what your planing

Agreed! Driving any car from that time period is pretty bad ass in its self, shit i dont even listen to the stereo when im driving our 67 firebird

Kenwood kdc-x794

Boston Acoustics S60 components, S65 Coaxials

Jl J2-320.4

Sundown Audio Sae1200d

2 Sundown SA-12's D4

Car Quest NGT Extreme Upfront

Shuriken BT-60 inback

Big3

All Knu Konceptz wire

^^^dayum!!! build log?! PLS?! haha yeah that's what i was thinking, the cost of restoring would probs be just as tall, and the structural integrity would def be shady

Ive got two build logs on here but this type of work isn't really that much of an interest to the people on here so I wasn't ever that motivated to update. Here is the latest which links to the first.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51266-1967-mustang-restoration-reserection-thread/page__p__712148__fromsearch__1entry712148

Since the last post I finished up the passenger pans and moved to the drivers. The pan was finished that summer but I haven't gotten to the toe pan yet. This last summer was spent mostly getting my probe ready to sell and then doing some audio work to my talon which conveniently got stolen. Work to the mustang was spent mostly re sandblasting some stuff I had already blasted but didn't paint as well as I should have. I started this project when I was 15 so it has been a learning experience as can be seen in places. (such as some welds) In general school has been getting in the way unfortunately.

also been thinking of doing a 30's ford coupe, just think it'd be boss to mix old school classic looks with modern performance

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods