Second Skin Audio

Best sub under 800

2 12 AA Mayhem or 2 12 FI Btl. There is a guy in the forum with 2 AA Mayhem 12 very impressiv what i can put out.

If your talking about DeepSlicer one of he's cought on fire while he was bumping.

Idk, saw a vid from a vew guys who have a meeting and bumpage in the night, Lil wallbanger was one of them but not the car who i ment.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

If you have 1500-3k watts, a DD9512/15, or AA Mayhem are a couple I'd stand behind. IMO the JL W7 is sloppy and slow ported, good sealed, I'd rather see someone with 2-w6's.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

well my goal is very good spl but with a little sq for daily, and like one one above me said that is just for the subs i have everything else and a separate budget for an amp. but yea i have been looking at the mmats dread, re xxx, dc lvl 5 or xl, btl and 1 or 2 others, leaning more toward the dc or fi subs, i had mmats 3.0's and some people i know said for what i want i wont get it out of the mmats dreads. so out of the dc or fi what would you go with or maybe another sub, and i want a quality built sub not something that is shitty and just expensive because it says 2k rms yah kno