Second Skin Audio

custom 4 12s box

alright guys ive been waiting for this kid to make a 3d design and a cut out sheet for mdf baord for OVER 2 months and i cant wait any longer so im posting again i need help really bad audio comps are coming up and i need a box asap

4 diamond audio D1 12s

W - 3 feet

L - 3 feet

H - 8 inches

http://www.diamondau...manual-2008.pdf <---sub manual its the D112D2

tuning 32

port down the middle 2 subs to a side

subs pointing up

if u need anymore information message me

link didnt work but that box is going to be much too small. it comes to 1.5 cubes per sub before displacement of the wood, port and speakers. i dont see this box being any good with those limitations. can you make it taller?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

link didnt work but that box is going to be much too small. it comes to 1.5 cubes per sub before displacement of the wood, port and speakers. i dont see this box being any good with those limitations. can you make it taller?

i can give u 10 inches but the subs only need 1.05 cubic inches

no, they need 1.75 cubes in a ported box. i just looked it up.

the internal airspace will be about 6.5 cubes, port and subs will take up somewhere around 1 cube. leaving you with 1.37 per sub. thats with no bracing or 45*s.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

no, they need 1.75 cubes in a ported box. i just looked it up.

the internal airspace will be about 6.5 cubes, port and subs will take up somewhere around 1 cube. leaving you with 1.37 per sub. thats with no bracing or 45*s.

ok well i know that i cant go any wider then 3 feet and any higher then 11 inches i just took another measurement and i think i can make it 40 inches long it will be a tight fit but thats all i can give u

Shoot my buddy BCPBaller64 a PM, theres a link to his profile in my sig. Guy is a pro and will do you up right!

thats the kid ive been waiting for 2 and a half months

why didnt you just use that time to learn how to design your own boxes?