Btl N2 question

94retta(219)

Depends..how much.power ru running? If its over 2300wrms, I'd go BTL

Well im getting an AQ2200 i will have the electrical to run it at .5 so with a btl id get dual 1 coils, but the bl would be dual 2s... Its only going to be a single 18. I dont know if its worth the wait, and money for the btl if the new 4in coil on bl's can take 2200 daily...

If you want to wait 200 days on magnets sure, no problem. We're not going to offer them again, sorry. We can't wait nearly 3/4 of the year for a shipment of magnets to come in.

Whatever you do, do NOT run at .5ohm. HORRIBLE idea, you will have stock in burned tinsel leads and fried amplifiers if you do that.

1ohm for daily driving, no lower.

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

If you want to wait 200 days on magnets sure, no problem. We're not going to offer them again, sorry. We can't wait nearly 3/4 of the year for a shipment of magnets to come in.

Whatever you do, do NOT run at .5ohm. HORRIBLE idea, you will have stock in burned tinsel leads and fried amplifiers if you do that.

200 days! shit. thats insain.. i see the reason now.

ok. ok.

so then AQ2200d at 1 ohm on fully loaded 4in coil bl? idea good? or will i be reconein short after?

ok. ok.

so then AQ2200d at 1 ohm on fully loaded 4in coil bl? idea good? or will i be reconein short after?

depends on how much you clip it.. I dont have experience with ANY 4" coil but they have alot of surface area and the cooling Fi tools in will keep it cool just be smart and you'll be more then fine im sure

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

ok. ok.

Why not an N2?

It is made for what you are wanting to do..

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

limited on money man... i mean its going in a 94 beretta! :rofl:

but yes its perfect for what i wana do.. im a little woried about the life of it tho, knowing that if it gets warm its going to go ta hell.

but ima have to trust the guys over at fi (no reason not to) as soon as i get a lil more money my order will be in on a N2 for sure. Cant pass up the coolness of the neo or how damn perfect my amp is for it. lol

i know you guys are havein lil hard time. but as of right now you have a estimate on back up/built time? hate to keep buggin, but its buggin me :peepwall:

:peepwall::peepwall::peepwall::peepwall:

No bass for me.

I am waiting, waiting... Hope it's worth the wait !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

limited on money man... i mean its going in a 94 beretta! :rofl:

but yes its perfect for what i wana do.. im a little woried about the life of it tho, knowing that if it gets warm its going to go ta hell.

but ima have to trust the guys over at fi (no reason not to) as soon as i get a lil more money my order will be in on a N2 for sure. Cant pass up the coolness of the neo or how damn perfect my amp is for it. lol

i know you guys are havein lil hard time. but as of right now you have a estimate on back up/built time? hate to keep buggin, but its buggin me :peepwall:

The price is the exact same as the previous BTL with the addition of the heat sink option.

We don't have heat degradation issues..we solved that with the massive hunk of aluminum on the inside of the motor :) The magnet is not right beside the coil.

Archived