poloplayer Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 that would look sick with a little resin over it and just sand it smooth and leave it like that 1994 honda accord 2.2L VTEC sub is re se motor with fi cone in a pre fab box stock door speakers on an alpine v12 4 channel sub on a 1000 watt alpine monoblock need a dash kit and harness to put my alpine deck in also need tons of sound deadner need to install my apline type r compontents up front need to buy type r 6x9's for the rear
SPEER419 Posted January 2, 2011 Author Report Posted January 2, 2011 A tease from my cell phone I Like It LOWWWW
crispy_chick3n Posted January 2, 2011 Report Posted January 2, 2011 im tuned in, looks hella tight so far man. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
SPEER419 Posted January 3, 2011 Author Report Posted January 3, 2011 Thanks man, more to come just waiting for the cash to flow, pickin up the amp from cody the 7th I Like It LOWWWW
OldsBoomer Posted January 3, 2011 Report Posted January 3, 2011 Awesome work bro how many cubes did you get? double baffles? against the very back wall with all the pads out? Suburban Coming Soon
SPEER419 Posted January 6, 2011 Author Report Posted January 6, 2011 Boom, This is the same as the old box, just different port design, Again the back wall, no pads... But Im not suree if I like it yet, it tuned to 33hz but seems higher, It does not seem to slamm the lows like it did with the other design, But Im thinking it could just be the lack of power... I Like It LOWWWW
SPEER419 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 Well The wall just wasnt working for me, It lokked hella tight but I just was not impressed with the sound!.. I dont plan on comps, or anything like that just a daily driver... So Im going back to port up! ganna do some glass work on the doors for the speaker as well! Let me know what ya think! I Like It LOWWWW
mazdaspl Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 sorry the wall did not work for you bro.. I guess its better to stick with something that works for what your ears are wanting to hear.. your progress is looking good bro.. Keep it up.. updates are needed.. Jay
OldsBoomer Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Im thinking the sound was different for you because before the wave was loading off the roof close to the port and once you walled it the wave would reflect off the windshield, which took away your lows Suburban Coming Soon
SPEER419 Posted January 11, 2011 Author Report Posted January 11, 2011 sorry the wall did not work for you bro.. I guess its better to stick with something that works for what your ears are wanting to hear.. your progress is looking good bro.. Keep it up.. updates are needed.. Jay Thanks, Ill keep um comming! Im thinking the sound was different for you because before the wave was loading off the roof close to the port and once you walled it the wave would reflect off the windshield, which took away your lows Ya I agree with you there, I mean it hits the lows, Just not the same as it was.. Like I said we dont have comps down here so I figure if it sound better port up then thats how i want it! I Like It LOWWWW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.