Dodge Dakota Fi build... UPDATE: No More wall

damn thats almost a wall i hope that port has room to breath! your going to have hella roof flex lol

I was thinking the same thing.. looking at that pic it dont seem like there is alot of room..

damn thats almost a wall i hope that port has room to breath! your going to have hella roof flex lol

I was thinking the same thing.. looking at that pic it dont seem like there is alot of room..

If this doesn't work out im thinking a wall looks sweet for that truck my buddy wants me to do 4 15's in a clam in his dakota but im not liking the avaible space for it

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

dude shoulda walled it off.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So for a wall, do you basiclly just build the box in the truck... I never really understood the WALL term... Like If I put some skirts on the sides and top of the box. would that be concidered a wall! Iv seen a few wall build in trucks and that what it looks like most of them do!

I Like It LOWWWW

So for a wall, do you basiclly just build the box in the truck... I never really understood the WALL term... Like If I put some skirts on the sides and top of the box. would that be concidered a wall! Iv seen a few wall build in trucks and that what it looks like most of them do!

you dont have to build it in the truck if you if you can make the box big enough and fit it inside the truck through the front doors but im sure you'll have to build it in that truck thats what my buddy is going to have me build soon

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

you dont have to build it in the truck if you if you can make the box big enough and fit it inside the truck through the front doors but im sure you'll have to build it in that truck thats what my buddy is going to have me build soon

Ic ic, Well I hope you make a build log so i could steal some ideas :pardon:

Update: 2 runs of 1/0 wire is ran and batts and amp is hoked up. Just waiting on Sub, voltmeter, New deck, RCAs and the fuse holders to show up!!!

I Like It LOWWWW

Archived