splxlt Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 The bedliner did the trick. looks great man
OldsBoomer Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 hows she sound man? Suburban Coming Soon
SPEER419 Posted December 17, 2010 Author Report Posted December 17, 2010 Well I wish I kneww how she sounded, Its a tease to have them all ready to go but not playing. .. lol Im just waiting for my fuseholder and fuses to show up... Ups says they will be here tommorow!.... I Like It LOWWWW
SPEER419 Posted December 17, 2010 Author Report Posted December 17, 2010 fished the last couple wire! The Voltmeter And the bass knob I Like It LOWWWW
OldsBoomer Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 looks great man! and you try it out without the fuse holder just for a couple min looks sweet i like the bass knob location nice job!! also looks like your batteries could use a charge Suburban Coming Soon
Loudcivic Posted December 17, 2010 Report Posted December 17, 2010 nice build man i like it. never seen a bass remote mounted up there before lol 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
SPEER419 Posted December 17, 2010 Author Report Posted December 17, 2010 looks great man! and you try it out without the fuse holder just for a couple min looks sweet i like the bass knob location nice job!!also looks like your batteries could use a charge Thanks man, Well that is just off the stock batt. The other 2 are not hooked up to this one yet! About playing it, I know I probably could But I think ill just wait, I would rather blow a fuse, then an amp or somthing... nice build man i like it. never seen a bass remote mounted up there before lol Thanks, Yea Idk why I choose there for the bass knob, lol It just felt right! I Like It LOWWWW
SPEER419 Posted December 18, 2010 Author Report Posted December 18, 2010 Got all my things installed.... And damn shes alot louder than the old.. I Like It LOWWWW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.