big sale from my old stereo system i had in my old car

Ok, up for sale is some equipment i had in my old 1998 oldsmobile 88 car i owned a few months ago that i sold.

First up are my kicker 6x9 speakers i had. These are the 3 way model with 100 watts rms power and are rated for 300 watts max. I have never had these run with more than 15 watts rms (yea i know i really under powered them but before i thought of selling my car i was going to use these on a nice 4 channel amp) but i know for a fact that these coils are not blown, overheated or anything bad. The woofer on these sounds very good for as little power that i fed them. in fact i used them as my main woofer for my music when i had taken out my woofer in my car before i sold it and it slammed pretty well for as little power i gave it. the tweets on these are also very high and clear so you will hear everything, and i mean EVERYTHING with these speakers. they come with the original box, speaker grills, and manual (if i can find where i put the manual off to, otherwise i will provide a link to download one from kicker directly for you). The only problem with these is that one of them has a very tiny hole in the corner of the surround (look at the second pic) it happened when i installed them and my zip tie i was using to tie back my wires in the trunk hit it and put a small hole in it. you are lucky if this is like a 1/16 of a inch in size and believe me when i say that it does not affect it whatsoever. I want to sell these for $100 without shipping.

HPIM1836.jpg

HPIM1835-1.jpg

HPIM1833.jpg

HPIM1828.jpg

Next on the list is some 8 gauge power, and ground wire which comes with 18 gauge remote turn on wire and a 35 amp agu fuse. The brand of the positive power wire is Audiopipe and the brand of the ground wire is Blue Wave Audio and the brand of the fuse holder is Mobile Spec. I have no clue what the wire strand count is (and yes im too lazy to count it for 8 gauge) but it powered my 300 watt rms amp like a champ. It comes with 25 feet of remote turn on wire, a 3 foot piece of ground (one end has the ring terminal on it), and a 19 foot length of positive wire, a 1 foot piece of power wire (used to connect from your battery to the fuse holder) and a 35 amp agu fuse. I am looking to sell this for $20 (shipping not included) but would be open to offers.

HPIM1845.jpg

HPIM1844.jpg

HPIM1842.jpg

HPIM1839.jpg

HPIM1841.jpg

HPIM1838.jpg

HPIM1840.jpg

HPIM1837.jpg

And lastly im selling my wiring harness i used for my radio. The wires are in mint condition, no cracks, breaks, bent pins or anything like that. Its a Metra cf-whgm3 wiring harness and is intended for use on gm vehicles where they have 32 pins on the stock connector. I will sell this for $5.00 plus shipping (if i could get away with it id just send it in the mail but i dont think it will fit in a envelope or anything.

HPIM1848.jpg

HPIM1849.jpg

HPIM1847.jpg

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Those speakers sound pretty good but your asking for 20 more then brand new ones shipped maybe if they were like 40 i'd buy em.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

ok. the kicker 6x9's i will sell for 100 shipped. And just to let all the smd members know, if you find any of my stuff im selling online for a better price pm me or reply to this post with the link of the site and if its legit ill match the price for you. And this is also listed as best offer (no low balls though)

Thanks!!

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

Go to sonicelectronix and look up your model 89 free shipping bro. And with the hole those are worth maybe 50 shipped. Sorry but you got ripped on those if your taking a hit and you bought em for a bill.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

im really thinking to say f-it and get them sold for $50. i was gonna use them for a center channel on my home theater system but im too lazy to build a nice enclosure for them and i dont want to get a cheap ass prefab box for them either. whats your zip dude and ill see how much the shipping is to your area. I prefer to use ups. fedex sucks after all the lost packages i have had and they NEVER have signatures for packages so f-that. hit me up with ur zip bro.

come on, after all the views there has to be someone who wants to buy something on here.

smileysex.gif

There's views cause no one knows what your selling. Nobody is gonna pay 25 for some 10th gauge 100 for some speakers with a hole that are cheaper new. Or a harness that comes free with most dashes man.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

hey dont be a dick about it. i told ya what id let them go for. if you dont want them then go buy them elsewhere. i could give a shit less. i make more than enough money to worry about surviving off of these selling trust me.

I never said you didnt and im not trying to bash. But if you want to sell em i was just giving some advice. Lower the prices.. Alot. :peepwall: :peepwall:

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

and if ppl would READ with a thing they have called eyes i said in every one of them that it was also best offer. that means make an offer. i told ya what id let the speakers go for. and the hole is so damn small, its like the size of a screw driver you would use to fix glasses with so something like that in my opinion wouldnt drag the price down to being free or anything.