Caught Someone In A Lie?

so i ordered an alternator harness, from a company i do not want to mention at the moment, about 10 days before thanksgiving. it ended up coming the day before thanksgiving. wasnt even remotely close to the one i ordered. i called the company up and i got an apology and he said he would ship one out on friday (black friday). so ive been waiting since that day (12 days) thinking WTF? the company is 4 hours away and i havent even gotten anything in the mail. i called him up again yesterday and he told me that they are out of stock and that a new shipment should be coming in on thursday (ironic?). i go ok thank you. the next day (today) i get an email notification from said company about a fedex shipment leaving their facility.

so wtf? do you think i caught him in a lie and he was like oh shit? opinions please.

Who gives a shit, it is a damn alt harness....LOL, no seriously, you probably did, get some free shit out of it.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

Who gives a shit, it is a damn alt harness....LOL, no seriously, you probably did, get some free shit out of it.

lol. i spent almost $30 on the fucking thing and they sent a harness that was like $8 lol

I think shit happens. I've had metal work done for me that was supposed to take 1-2 days and been fucked over to where it took over a month. Lost money on it so I had someone else do the work and had the same shit happen there- which by then I could've had the 1st shops order. :shrug:

If you're getting responses from the company and they're actually trying to make things right for you I'd see how it goes. Once I wasn't expecting some parts for a few days, but then an item lost by UPS was found and I got it back- giving me +1 in stock lol. I've worked lots of places where things randomly turn up- especially the bigger companies where things go through lots of hands.

Saw the harness pics- I've ordered a dozen harnesses and had 2 show up one day, 4 the next, and 6 the next week- all from different warehouses. I don't know the details but again if the company is trying to make things right I would chill out.

Edited by tejcurrent

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

cause we all know that this

Mf1R8.jpg

this is a very quality product. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

well it sounds like they had one in stock when you called back after getting the wrong one and then when you called again to see where the second one was they were all out but still had yours for you, they probably try to ship on certain days so its cheaper and they make more money so they waited till the next week when they had a ton of orders to ship and shipped it all at the same time.

1-2 day shipping wow...i should expect it today. im not really mad at this company per-se, it just made me a little aggravated on how long it took to ship a product like that. 3 weeks is a tad long IMO but whatever. hopefully its the right one this time LOL