Sonic Electronix

amp recomendations get Kicker or Rockford lol there nice and u get them of ebay or mostly anywhere for a cheap price or even alpine i bought an alpine amp jsut cause i didnt want to use my memphis amps yet and its nice and again dont worry about he speaker i was working for a shop here in guatemala and when i was screwing the sperker to the frame (crappy job) screwdriver slipped and i went right throughe the foam lol no one ever noticed

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

stick a little nail polish over it it will be fine. over hte hole not the whole thing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

And for the amp, check out a crescendo if your budget minded. Or you could always get a head unit that has a high pass filter

My bass is louder than your mom...

DC Level 4 15" with Level XL soft parts

Planet Audio BB2400.1

Pioneer DEH-6000UB Head Unit

950 amp Kinetic Battery

well i have a dodge ram 2500 quad cab so it has the half back doors and rarely someone will sit back there. i was actually thinking that if i wanted to put a lot more money into it i would get the same 6x9s and fit them in the rear but i think it sounds pretty good how it is. i am going to make a build log of it even though its already done but its done real nice so you cant even tell any of its even there.

Only reason I reckon you should put 6.5" components up the front is because they will sound better, 6x9"s aren't really known for sound quality.

Oh, you've already done it? Damn, well, I still reckon it would be worth it if you have some spare monies.

stick a little nail polish over it, it will be fine. Over the hole not the whole thing.

Yeah, we don't want it looking too purdy.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.