teamSPB Focus RS build thread - AA, TruTech, Mosconi, CDT, Hybrid - 142.5db @ 31hz

is this a zx3?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Polkfan...that was done with the AA Havoc 12" sub with 1200wrms going into it :)

splzx3..im not sure what the ZX3 is here in the states but I have a feeling its classed as a Focus ST170 here in the UK...is it a 2L 16v engine? puts out around 160-170hp? If so its the same shape yes :) But its just the RS model...

Heres a pic

IMG_3145.jpg

teamSPB

Very nice ride !!! Very nice Set Up !!! :drink40:

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Nice work !:clapping:

I like the results.

Have you made your choice on the subs yet ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Finally managed to get everything trimmed up and tidied etc for T17! been a mad rush getting 5 cars done in 5 days! Need to add the finishing touches to everything tomorrow! Then detail 2 cars...should be fun!

The install has done a 141.8db @ 30hz in current guise from the single sub and 1200wrms and yet retains all the quality in the world!! Cant complain about any aspect of it to be honest and am delighted with the overall image...

Trim panels being built

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic6.jpg

pic7.jpg

pic8.jpg

pic9.jpg

pic10.jpg

pic11.jpg

Archived