Amplifier Repair? Who Is The Best?

I am going to have to ship my amp somewhere to be repaired. I am thinking about sending it to 12volt electronics in Harrisville, Pa. Do any of you guys know if that is a good place to send it..Do they do good work??? I have heard they do just want some opinions...Hopefully there is someone on the forum that knows a good place to send it in for repair. Let me know if you guys know of anyone who has maybe did some work on one of your amps...Thanks in advance..

Thanks Doug. I just sent him an email describing what the amp is doing. Hopefully I will hear back from him...Thank you so much..Amp is driving me crazy..The soft turn on feature is not working anymore. When you turn the amp on the sub pops real loud then there is a high pitched tone coming from the sub..Amp still works but it just does this at startup and the tone is there all the time...

Wow never knew there were that many..Well I will shoot them all emails and see which one can do the job..I just need my amp repaired..It is driving me crazy to have no sound...I've emailed these guys just waiting on a reply...

Edited by zaxfire69

Well I talked to Chris at DB-r and he seemed to be very confident he could fix it..So..Also recieved email from Linear Power in Pearl, Ms..They said that there was an 80 percent chance he could fix it...So I think since I spoke with Chris at DB-r I will more than likely send it to him..He sounded very confident. Thanks for your guys help..I will keep you posted..

If you send it to the guy in ohio, I got your back if he doesn't come through with it LOL where his shops located is only about 45mins away

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.