No offense but I hate square body style Chevys(gmc z71 ect).

All the ones around here, are rednecked out. Straight pipes, whips, tall skinny mud tires, and wooooooooreeeee ouuuutttt. Looks like they never been washed and always covered in mud.

With straight pipes without cats, it just sounds fucking terrible. And they always seem to revving them up.

I want to shoot myself whenever I see/hear one, so I don't have to listen to them anymore.

When I researched my tuner, I was pointed in the same direction by 90% of the people, that it is the best for my model.

So I went with them and had great results. I have yet to hear anything about the company or their tunes.

I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask why blacksmoke, vs none.

blacksmoke is unused fuel, doing a tune is more than just making more fuel go to the engine, I have built many powerstrokes and created my own tunes..most of the time excess smoke comes when adding a tuner because of the lag, when you add a tuner to a turbo diesel it not only adds more fuel, but changes shift points, raises the amount of boost the turbo puts out and many more, from WOT to when the turbo spools that's all more fuel unused, since turbos are driven by exhaust it takes seconds for the turbo to kick in and since the same amount of diesel is being sent to the engine from before and after the turbo is going that's why there is always that puff of black smoke before and less black smoke after the turbo is going...if you have any more questions about diesels and performance plz feel free to pm me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

that ford is ugly imo never lower a truck i say like 17-18s with 33-35s is sexy on 3inch lift yeah boy

lifted trucks arent fun when you have baby's lol.. them lil fuckers are heavy...

No offense but I hate square body style Chevys(gmc z71 ect).

All the ones around here, are rednecked out. Straight pipes, whips, tall skinny mud tires, and wooooooooreeeee ouuuutttt. Looks like they never been washed and always covered in mud.

With straight pipes without cats, it just sounds fucking terrible. And they always seem to revving them up.

I want to shoot myself whenever I see/hear one, so I don't have to listen to them anymore.

Lol yeah it had straight pipes on it but 14.50 aint skinny and i washed it like 3 times a week then went mudding on the weekends.

When I researched my tuner, I was pointed in the same direction by 90% of the people, that it is the best for my model.

So I went with them and had great results. I have yet to hear anything about the company or their tunes.

I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask why blacksmoke, vs none.

blacksmoke is unused fuel, doing a tune is more than just making more fuel go to the engine, I have built many powerstrokes and created my own tunes..most of the time excess smoke comes when adding a tuner because of the lag, when you add a tuner to a turbo diesel it not only adds more fuel, but changes shift points, raises the amount of boost the turbo puts out and many more, from WOT to when the turbo spools that's all more fuel unused, since turbos are driven by exhaust it takes seconds for the turbo to kick in and since the same amount of diesel is being sent to the engine from before and after the turbo is going that's why there is always that puff of black smoke before and less black smoke after the turbo is going...if you have any more questions about diesels and performance plz feel free to pm me

I knew it was unused fuel, and what you said makes sense, surprised I didn't think of that.

I do noticed when I'm under a load, there isn't as much blacksmoke as not.

I figured the extra fuel was there to make sure it doesn't run lean, cause we all know that isn't good.

Like I said most(almost all) of the tuners produce blacksmoke. If it was bad, I'm sure they wouldn't do it.

I don't see why people hate it, I love seeing my motor make power.

I think a center 8inch stack with 30+lbs of boost blacksmoke shoot into the air is soooo sexy.

But to each there own. Its not like diesels pour blacksmoke 24-7, unless its tuned to do so, but that's not really a daily driver thing.

Archived