Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

The top (with the hail damage) should be done this weekend.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

• 3 months later...

ahh man, I need to update this thread !!! I will get on this ASAP !!!

spent almost a whole day measuring for time alignment and RTA'ing the EQ for this weekend's MECA events ...

I can almost resite every word to the Chesky Record's Ultimate Demonstration Disc ...

Had to make a few changes to driver angles (some minor and some major) ... and still have a rattle or 2 to get fixed by 5 o'clock this afternoon ... Hopefully I can snap a few good pics this weekend for some thread updates ...

... and some high number score sheets too !!! Wish me luck !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Shinny as a new dime !!!

image_url-43297-1375374636.jpg

Also ... Got those shitty low profile back tires replaced with some real tires this weekend ... going to go with a larger tire up front, but can't go too large like the rear because they will scrub ...

Couple of shitty phone pics ... gonna have the digi-cam out htis weekend guys !!!

image_url-43297-1375374304.jpg

image_url-43297-1375374339.jpg

Looks great! Amazing how much different she looks in all white.

How did the show go? I would have liked to have made it, but we are planning on going to Rollin' Through the park on the 14th, and just couldn't swing 2 trips back to back like that. Hope to see you at that one.

Oh yeah- I got the Chesky Record's Ultimate Demonstration Disc the other day too. Awesome.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Looks great! Amazing how much different she looks in all white.

How did the show go? I would have liked to have made it, but we are planning on going to Rollin' Through the park on the 14th, and just couldn't swing 2 trips back to back like that. Hope to see you at that one.

Oh yeah- I got the Chesky Record's Ultimate Demonstration Disc the other day too. Awesome.

Thanks man !!! I scored around mid to high 70s and got my much needed points for World Finals ...

Could be alot better, but scoring good for a 340,000 mile truck against custom built show vehicles ...

It will get better, just got to pay more attention to the fine details with EQ and time alignment ...

Truck looks great. Any updates on the ford project?

Thanks !!! and No, She's kind of on hold for a while while we try and get ole White Lightning to World Finals ...

Very clean chevy bro!

so much cleaner whited out! I dig it

Thanks Guys !!!

Something really cool happened this past weekend ... Got my hands on this !!!

image_url-43297-1378972320.jpg

A 4" (front) and 6" (rear) suspension drop kit for my truck !!!

Used ... but barely. I was told that the origional install was only on for a few months and the truck got traded in or something and this kit sat in someone's shop for years ... Gonna have to fab up a "C" notch if needed cause it was permanently installed on the other truck ... Should not be a problem and beings I have already have some of the best air shocks on the market and only wanting a 4" rear drop, the C notch might not be needed ... I have no plans to use the 2" coil springs under my truck. mainly because I do not like lowered coil springs ... just my personal reasons.

So I'm hoping for a final result of a 2" front and a 4" rear lowered setup when done ...

Archived