Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Awesome !!! My dad almost has his shop finished so I can get White Lightning Painted !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Just curious...where else would the subs in a blowthru be? Lol

Sorry sir, I don't understand the question. I'm running 4 10s isoberic style ... please explain.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

Sorry, late night bad joke. In your description you said blowthru (subs are in the bed)

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Sorry, late night bad joke. In your description you said blowthru (subs are in the bed)

I remember saying the enclosure is in the bed but the sub enclosure face/baffle is mated up to the back wall ... Its cool bro, thanks ...

So let me get this straight: you have about as much power on your subs as I do on my speakers, and you're way louder than me?

I hate you.

=P Seriously though, that is a CLEAN setup. I really like it. Those amps are really cool, and those are some awesome-looking subs.

NOW STOP GIVING ME IDEAS! :drinks:

Too many projects, too little time...

So let me get this straight: you have about as much power on your subs as I do on my speakers, and you're way louder than me?

I hate you.

=P Seriously though, that is a CLEAN setup. I really like it. Those amps are really cool, and those are some awesome-looking subs.

NOW STOP GIVING ME IDEAS! :drinks:

thanks bro !!! I'm in the neighborhood of 800 watts (8 ohm mono) to the sub drivers ...

thanks bro !!! I'm in the neighborhood of 800 watts (8 ohm mono) to the sub drivers ...

Oh, I totally misread that. I just saw something about 75rms and my vision got all red lol.

Rated power in competition bro !!! 50 watts rms at 8 ohms mono to the subs !!! info is correct ...

Archived