New Shop Progress

kingsuv

ever thought about getting it sprayed?

Nah, Not for this

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Bill I would really recommended that you go with 5/8 from my expierence if its any thinner then its almost useless in a shop

5/8's is average for ceiling but it being a shop it may have to be fire-rated, i pmed him on yahoo but no response yet

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Holy shnikes! Are you using this only for play or are you going to use this for work too?!? looking awesome!

All for play

bill what size rock u need? 1/2 inch, 3/4, 5/8 does it have to be fire rated

5/8" and fire taped

Bill I would really recommended that you go with 5/8 from my expierence if its any thinner then its almost useless in a shop

Yes sir.

The only thing that sucks about 1 hr fire rating is the trusses now a days. It doesn't take much fire to work loose the plates and cause the roof to cave in. I would prefer to cut and stack but it's not always cost effective.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived