Sonic Electronix

No i just decided to take your guys advice and research up before i do anything. Thats really wat i was doin in the first place. But you guys took it as i already had the equipment. Nah i was looking for advice. Not looking for you guys to do the work. LOL. But to all the were trying to stick up for me thanks! :drinks: I was actually debating on whether or not to post this up but figured it would be easier than searching hours and hours and hours through shit when i could start my own thread and have the answers right there. Ill just talk to Eric B. he's in iowa as it is so. Ill just look up my shit and talk to top dog.

powerbass_logo_orange2-1.jpg

JENSEN 7" FLIP OUT H/U

*2 5 1/4 PIONEER DOOR SPEAKERS

*4 PLANET AUDIO TWEETERS

*2 6X9 PIONEER SPEAKERS

*2 12 POWERBASS 3XL'S

3000 WATT POWERBASS AMP

Now you're in good hands. Build your system.

But I really think it is too big for a first try. This will be a good and big challenge for you !!! Don't try to do it all alone !

good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Good luck man! I Geuss I can't reference drugs in forums sowwy!

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Archived