Jump to content

Cant log on to SMD or another website?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i dunno guys. I get on through my phone work ip address and then my home ip address through my work computer and desktop. its odd not sure what it is.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

maybe its your provider of internet? sometimes have problems here in the uk getting on some sites and its down to who i use. if it happens i use proxy and get right in. usually ok in a few days.

Do the ones having problems share anything in common like isp or browsers ?

Posted

I know I dont share an isp with anyone else on here.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I can't get on from work. I have use my cell phone. It's started acting in the afternoon yesterday and had been the same since. I'm to get pretty upset.... lol! I'm bored as hell!!!!!!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Posted

Update... I cannot get on at my office now and there is only 1 pc I get online with there and use ie... so I m not ignoring anyone... the crappy thing is that I have a static ip at shop so the ip change every 20 mins don't work here...

Posted

there are a couple from the west coast too. im pretty baffled from an it standpoint. i have no idea what the host can do

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Yeah it's weird. I haven't been able to get on the site for 2 days and tonight I was finally able to and I'm local to Steve. My ip address is the same and nothing else has changed. For what it's worth I wasn't able to ping the site when it was down and now that I'm able to log in, I can ping it now.

Posted

Steve's web guy did some stuff.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 5272 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...