Cavzilla Hood..Round 2

^^^that shit sucks....i helped scrape off a old house along with the garage and help repaint it this summer...i am never gonna do it again..it was like 100degrees everday and we must have ran into 10+hornet nests....

on another note...ur work is amazing as usual. i was a little skeptic at first with the whole scoop idea...but seeing it semi-painted on there makes it look a lot better!

i likes me some audio stuff...

^^^that shit sucks....i helped scrape off a old house along with the garage and help repaint it this summer...i am never gonna do it again..it was like 100degrees everday and we must have ran into 10+hornet nests....

on another note...ur work is amazing as usual. i was a little skeptic at first with the whole scoop idea...but seeing it semi-painted on there makes it look a lot better!

thanks man.......Yea im not a big fan of paint scraping either...lol

especially on 0 hours of sleep http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Now,Abby has been giving me shit........about how anal I am in packing up my stuff.........Because every box is labeled....with everything that is in it...

But it was at this box............when she told me she is now 100% sure...I have OCD.... :blink:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:)

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Now,Abby has been giving me shit........about how anal I am in packing up my stuff.........Because every box is labeled....with everything that is in it...

But it was at this box............when she told me she is now 100% sure...I have OCD.... :blink:

hey...a man's garage...is a man's garage.../story

i likes me some audio stuff...

Darren......................I see you lookin............. :lol:

Been meaning to call ya............hows my seat comin.....are you ready for the other one yet..... :)

ROFL @ the OCD, its ok GP2K2 i do that same shit at work, when i pack stuff up to send it out, its gotta be perfect... i remember one time, i had to pack something up, and all the boxes we had were too big, so i made my own...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

Archived