Sonic Electronix

Dynamat vs FatMat vs Peel & Seal

Everybody needs to get out of each other's faces (except n8, he can kinda do what he wants). You guys take some stuff way too personally. Homeboy's looking for the best deadener. He doesn't seem to care much about price. He doesn't want it to smell. He has the money to buy multiple layers of cheaper stuff. Why are you all arguing over the cheap stuff then? Stop getting in a pissing match.

Bakerman, if you're looking for top-of-the-line sound deadener you're best off looking at Second Skin Damplifier or Damplifier Pro.

Damplifier

Damplifier Pro

Rather than buy enough for 2 or 3 layers of cheaper deadener go grab yourself some Second Skin and one layer should be enough. If you've got any left over double up on spots that you think will need it. It's arguably the best out there and you won't be smelling asphalt in your car for months after installing it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

a wall for 4 12"s? if that's what you want then go for it but so you know thickness does matter =]

Well, i call it a wall. Not really a wall. More like a box attached to the floor, kinda like SMD's box in his tahoe. But like i said, i was under the assumption, that two layer of the cheap stuff, would be better, and cheaper, than one layer of the expensive stuff.

mivtCK.png

Everybody needs to get out of each other's faces (except n8, he can kinda do what he wants). You guys take some stuff way too personally. Homeboy's looking for the best deadener. He doesn't seem to care much about price. He doesn't want it to smell. He has the money to buy multiple layers of cheaper stuff. Why are you all arguing over the cheap stuff then? Stop getting in a pissing match.

Bakerman, if you're looking for top-of-the-line sound deadener you're best off looking at Second Skin Damplifier or Damplifier Pro.

Damplifier

Damplifier Pro

Rather than buy enough for 2 or 3 layers of cheaper deadener go grab yourself some Second Skin and one layer should be enough. If you've got any left over double up on spots that you think will need it. It's arguably the best out there and you won't be smelling asphalt in your car for months after installing it.

Thanks man...helps me out alot.

mivtCK.png

Damplifier

Damplifier Pro

x2 to all of it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I agree with Boil, Use the search

been talked about i even made the topic

nuff said dont try to be an ass to those of us that have been here for alot longer then you

Is this kid stupid or what? thickness is what you need, not layers why spend x amount on shitty deadening and a ton over layers when you could save x amount on something that will work with 1 layer, I mean come one you have two type r's your not doing to much damage,

its the internet not in anyones face bahahaha

okay im done with this i just lold so hard at that last post,

Also, you need to get off your high horse. Just because you've been here longer doesn't mean you can talk down to the guy who showed up 3 days ago. He came here, he asked a legitimate question. He tried using the search already. I'll be honest, the search feature kinda sucks. It sorts shit by date posted, not by relevance. You type in "Damplifier" and it pops up with 30 build logs where some guy used Damplifier and you have to dig to the bottom to find that one review that guy posted 2 years ago. It saves more time just making a new post and asking the question. Then he gets smartasses like you and Boilermaker who spend the time to type a response but rather than just give a legit response you have to be a dick about it. Just cause you made a topic about it 8 days ago doesn't mean it answered his question. LOL you pretty much asked the same question and nobody came in there and told you to use the search feature did they? I didn't read anyone in there calling you an idiot.

tl;dr If you know the answer, give the guy a legit response instead of telling him to go look elsewhere.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I agree with Boil, Use the search

been talked about i even made the topic

nuff said dont try to be an ass to those of us that have been here for alot longer then you

Is this kid stupid or what? thickness is what you need, not layers why spend x amount on shitty deadening and a ton over layers when you could save x amount on something that will work with 1 layer, I mean come one you have two type r's your not doing to much damage,

its the internet not in anyones face bahahaha

okay im done with this i just lold so hard at that last post,

Also, you need to get off your high horse. Just because you've been here longer doesn't mean you can talk down to the guy who showed up 3 days ago. He came here, he asked a legitimate question. He tried using the search already. I'll be honest, the search feature kinda sucks. It sorts shit by date posted, not by relevance. You type in "Damplifier" and it pops up with 30 build logs where some guy used Damplifier and you have to dig to the bottom to find that one review that guy posted 2 years ago. It saves more time just making a new post and asking the question. Just cause you made a topic about it 8 days ago doesn't mean it answered his question. LOL you pretty much asked the same question and nobody came in there and told you to use the search feature did they? I didn't read anyone in there calling you an idiot.

tl;dr If you know the answer, give the guy a legit response instead of telling him to go look elsewhere.

wtf is lolcats?

LMAO replied to my reply. damn you internet. Damn you

wtf is lolcats?

If you worry about smell, don't buy Fatmat or hushmat or Peal& seal.

Best way to go : Secondskin Damplifier or D. Pro.

Dynamat is good too, but more expensive.

Take a look at sounddeadenershowdown.com or something like that : their products are very very good too.

good luck

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived