6 12"Type R wall build, hairtrick vid pg.3

why the hell would you build another box with it tuned higher than shit. it dont make sense. its gonna sound bad cuz the subs wont work good for a midbass if thats what your thinking. your just wasting time and effort for no reason

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

why the hell would you build another box with it tuned higher than shit. it dont make sense. its gonna sound bad cuz the subs wont work good for a midbass if thats what your thinking. your just wasting time and effort for no reason

I have to agree with my boy here, that guy knows his shit! I also think that´s VERY small port area, it´s a shame because the fucking wall looks sexy as hell if you ask me, even having a funnny load, i would have gone with only 5 12´s and more port area, but that´s just me :drinks:

By the way, keep the good work, you have great skills my friend!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Good work my friend. If i were you i wouldnt waste my time on the 2 separate cvrs, just get some good door pods going and you will have plenty of midbass.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Good work my friend. If i were you i wouldnt waste my time on the 2 separate cvrs, just get some good door pods going and you will have plenty of midbass.

alright, Ill do that. i just had them laying around and figured id try something. I spent no money on that seperate box or the subs,

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

I had no idea it wouldnt sound good, im pretty much new to this. I figured tuning them to around 48hz would give me a little more taste of the whole spectrum. But thats exactly why i post my stuff on here is for constructive critisism, so thanks for stopping me before i went too far.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

I have to agree with my boy here, that guy knows his shit! I also think that´s VERY small port area, it´s a shame because the fucking wall looks sexy as hell if you ask me, even having a funnny load, i would have gone with only 5 12´s and more port area, but that´s just me drinks.gif

By the way, keep the good work, you have great skills my friend!

i guess i didnt think of that either, if you have any other design options, im willing to rebuild the baffle if it results in more output. Im all ears to advice good.gif remember....im still a noob, and couldnt ever use too much critisism.

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

What are the dimensions on the baffle, the countersink, and the cutout holes? Could give some of us with no lives something to do. I have an idea in mind myself, no idea if it will work, but I can try for you.

POTATO!

What are the dim. on your speaker baffle? How much room are between your subs? You can move the subs closer together and maybe do a 4" wide port to the driver side

1993 Mazda Mx-3

Subs: 2 18" DC Audio Lvl 4 D.7

Highs amp: Sundown SAX-100.4

Sub amp: Sundown SAZ-3000D

Electrical:Kinetik 1200 under hood, 2-Kinetik 2400 rear

All 1/0 KnuKonceptz Wire Power/Ground, Big 3, 8Ga Speaker Wire, KnuKonceptz Karma RCA's

Dampening: 120sqft 80Mil Thick Sound Destroyer Mat

Goal: 150 DB 149.9 Street Bass

TeamSundown-3-1.jpg

DCSig.jpg

Archived